New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Russ out here emptying the clip with the Zer0.3s

1635385106699.png

Melon tint 0.3 SEs for Russ, and Harrison Barnes rockign the OG React Elevations. I guess Nike's shipping issues really are why this is happening cause otherwise it just doesn't make sense lol.

1635941661883.png

1635941690391.png

Anybody played in the one take 2? Thinking about grabbing the red pair

One Take IIs have been hit or miss for me. Hit: Got the multicolor joints in PF and played outdoors about 5 or 6 weeks straight in them. Traction A-1. Lace em up and I'm straight the whole session. Just performed beautifully.

Miss: Got regular OTTs (black and gold) and slid some, but mostly couldn't get the lockdown right and had to keep untying, retying. Shoe came untied while I was playing. Retie. Came aloose again - retie. Put em back in the box and played in the multicolors again.

Miss: Got more PFs in red. Same issues as the back and gold ones. But I just pushed through and laced them up tight, but it wasn't enough and my foot slid around the whole 2 hours and I had foot pain for a day afterward.

Dog, I sat in the room with my shoes in it and went eyelet by eyelet to see if I could figure out why I have 0 problem with the one PF pair and major issues with the other. Finally I unlaced the red pair and laced them all the way back up. That was before I went out in the story above, and as said, I ended up with foot pain (both feet).

I still have an unworn PF pair and an unworn regular pair that I got based off the strength of how the multicolors performed. And now I'm looking at just wearing them casually or something.

On another note, I got the One Take IIIs and the decoupled sole almost got me to keep them but the upper just feels cheap AF. I gave up on them. Or at least the black and silver ones. If the university red pair comes out, I may have to cave.

So anyway, I'd try to get them from NDC if I were you, and play in them asap, then you can return them if they don't work out for you.

One Take IIs have been hit or miss for me. Hit: Got the multicolor joints in PF and played outdoors about 5 or 6 weeks straight in them. Traction A-1. Lace em up and I'm straight the whole session. Just performed beautifully.

Miss: Got regular OTTs (black and gold) and slid some, but mostly couldn't get the lockdown right and had to keep untying, retying. Shoe came untied while I was playing. Retie. Came aloose again - retie. Put em back in the box and played in the multicolors again.

Miss: Got more PFs in red. Same issues as the back and gold ones. But I just pushed through and laced them up tight, but it wasn't enough and my foot slid around the whole 2 hours and I had foot pain for a day afterward.

Dog, I sat in the room with my shoes in it and went eyelet by eyelet to see if I could figure out why I have 0 problem with the one PF pair and major issues with the other. Finally I unlaced the red pair and laced them all the way back up. That was before I went out in the story above, and as said, I ended up with foot pain (both feet).

I still have an unworn PF pair and an unworn regular pair that I got based off the strength of how the multicolors performed. And now I'm looking at just wearing them casually or something.

On another note, I got the One Take IIIs and the decoupled sole almost got me to keep them but the upper just feels cheap AF. I gave up on them. Or at least the black and silver ones. If the university red pair comes out, I may have to cave.

So anyway, I'd try to get them from NDC if I were you, and play in them asap, then you can return them if they don't work out for you.

thanks Man

Yall know I'm probably the dude that posts most in here and like's Russ's shoes and actually balls in them but

:smh:

What is lil mans gonna do with some unsigned stanked up all to be damned cheap *** game worn One Take IIIs :emoji_joy:

And that's from somebody who bought a pair the instant they released.

Russ is awesome for giving away his shoes to random fans, but here, give him your jersey man, lol. Not a bland colorway of your takedown model.

Back
Top Bottom