New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

4DC62460-4D26-42AE-859C-A710FF97F880.jpeg
053E8E67-F1CF-48ED-A407-0E4E105D7E7E.jpeg

Thanks for the pics. I’m assuming on the shelves near you?

JS”

Thanks! This is killing me!!!!! Lol. The upper on your pic looks very interesting. Almost irrediscent?? Can you confirm?

I saw on Instagram the “UCLA” colorway is supposed to release 7/25 but I want to see more pics of that white grey and black colorway posted.

JS”

Thanks! This is killing me!!!!! Lol. The upper on your pic looks very interesting. Almost irrediscent?? Can you confirm?

I saw on Instagram the “UCLA” colorway is supposed to release 7/25 but I want to see more pics of that white grey and black colorway posted.

JS”

Upper is more 3m - reflective details on the shroud.

$34!!! That's $17 dollar for each shoe.

Let me get none. Nearest outlet is too far for me to even consider going and buying anything.

I’m literally upset with the lack of release info with the lows yet the early release in the area for NT’er duke. Killing me....

JS”

Why? Lol these look just like the tribute cw to with red on them. The red don't make them that hot but maybe that's your team colors or something.
I have the tributes and thay was a day one cop for me as well but the red really makes it pop along with the non speckled heel. Small details makes the difference.

I pulled the trigger on the white/black/jade pair for $67 bucks shipped - can't really beat that price for what everyone seems to say is a performance beast on-court. Can't wait to give em a go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom