New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

I'm really looking forward to these. We all know that Russ is such a stickler when it comes to his on-court sneakers and the fact that he's worn these since their release tells me that they have the potential to be a performance beast.

Russ won't play in a shoe that doesn't have 10/10 cushioning and these have full-length zoom for $125.00.
I like the simple look and nods to the retro Jordan's with the lace locks. All of the current Sigs like KD's, PG's and Kyrie's ALL have the swoosh just plastered all over it and don't have the requisite imagination of a great signature shoe IMO. These have a lot of character and a pretty minimal Jordan logo on the standard releases. Big fan! Go Russ!

20180109_112214.jpg

20180109_112218.jpg

Sorry for the late reply

But I'm a 10.5 and I couldn't even put my foot in it. My co worker forced his foot in the shoe and he took him a while. (10.5 also) so I tried on a 11. It still was kinda hard to get in. But after I did it was narrow. There was a 2 inch of space from my toe. So for wide foot ppl it might be a problem. Unless it breaks in with TTS Idk but going half size up you will have space in the front toe

I ordered half a size down.

WB is also a stickler on traction, and based on the pattern and the fact that he still wears them, I'd say these would at the very least be better than the 31/32

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those real in the video? Because they have a solid outsole and the release pics have a translucent one?? I’m hoping they have a solid outsole honestly.

JS”

Are those real in the video? Because they have a solid outsole and the release pics have a translucent one?? I’m hoping they have a solid outsole honestly.

JS”
Yeah Asia got the solid outsole version. If you check on IG sneakerhighway23 posted up some pics. Kinda bs.

Wow they gave Russ his own box..nice! How’s the step-in comfort? I hate shoes that have fixed-fits. Can’t relax them off-court.

Back
Top Bottom