New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

It would be cool if Nike did some sort of “vote for the next colorway” release deal. Allow people to vote for a PE that Russ has worn so far and winner gets released.

$125 is definitely a decent asking price from JB, but these will definitely hit the sales rack. Only thing that quickly move units is the hyped/limited colorways. I dont care for that. Performance and functionality is far more important to me. Ill just cop pair once i see them for like $80 or less.

All colorways are selling very good except Family's. Don't see many of these go to sale racks.

All colorways are selling very good except Family's. Don't see many of these go to sale racks.
These aint moving unless you got the excel spreadsheet of how many units are sold...sales rack they will go.

Only the future history sold fast cause it was low production run.

C50B312D-431A-44DC-BD77-059179D1C1A0.png

It would be cool if Nike did some sort of “vote for the next colorway” release deal. Allow people to vote for a PE that Russ has worn so far and winner gets released.

That would be amazing. Or at least when he breaks a record, make whatever PE he had on during that game, available to purchase. I’ve now entered the complete frustration stage in terms of his PE. I really want to know what other colorways they have lined up after the “okc” colorway..

JS”

Finally got a couple hours run in the 0.2(Future History). Great hoop shoe and fits my needs perfectly. However, I just bought the 0.1s Chaos before picking these up. Honestly, aside from liking the design and colorway, there really was no need for me to rush out and buy a pair of these to hoop in. Could of waited for sales on other colorways.

These aint moving unless you got the excel spreadsheet of how many units are sold...sales rack they will go.

Only the future history sold fast cause it was low production run.

C50B312D-431A-44DC-BD77-059179D1C1A0.png

Selling good doesn't mean selling out in one day, ASG's are steadily selling, BHM's are sold out on NDC. As for the excel spreadsheet, it is needed to see if it's selling or not, goes both ways.
Still, was just stating an opinion. Hopefully you get a cool colorway for a good price. :emoji_thumbsup:

BHM has been selling really good in my city.

I saw 3 people buy the all-star colorway.

People are taking to these moreso than the 1.

Selling good doesn't mean selling out in one day, ASG's are steadily selling, BHM's are sold out on NDC. As for the excel spreadsheet, it is needed to see if it's selling or not, goes both ways.
Still, was just stating an opinion. Hopefully you get a cool colorway for a good price. :emoji_thumbsup:
BHM are limited to me. I don't think they had them everywhere. When I think of regular CW with few exceptions I think of sneakers you can find at Nike, adidas, etc .com site and the footlocker, champs type stores too. Not trying to argue just think the bhm were a bad example because of the limited nature. The all star are full size run or close to it on footlocker and other sites that have them.

Back
Top Bottom