New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

The lace issue is more of an annoyance than a problem. Wouldn’t say it’s a dealbreaker. Curious to hear if anyone else is experiencing this. I still like hooping in these but they’re at the bottom end of my rotation at the moment.

I copped because of aesthetics and because I wanted to support the Brodie so I was gonna rock these casually at the very least

The lace issue is more of an annoyance than a problem. Wouldn’t say it’s a dealbreaker. Curious to hear if anyone else is experiencing this. I still like hooping in these but they’re at the bottom end of my rotation at the moment.

I copped because of aesthetics and because I wanted to support the Brodie so I was gonna rock these casually at the very least

One my biggest reason to buy these was to support Westbrook and are actually designed for him rather than the 0.1.
Kobe 1 Protro was what I was going to get before these came out.

If you’re gonna hoop outdoors at all, I’d go protro 1 for sure. I hooped mostly outdoors in the OGs and the traction and upper still look like they could get a lot more run. I compared the protros to the OGs side by side and doesn’t seem like much has changed as far as materials (im sure there’s tons of other people who have tho so I’ll defer to them). Can’t speak on the 0.2 for outdoor use, but I don’t think they will last just based on the outsole

If you’re gonna hoop outdoors at all, I’d go protro 1 for sure. I hooped mostly outdoors in the OGs and the traction and upper still look like they could get a lot more run. I compared the protros to the OGs side by side and doesn’t seem like much has changed as far as materials (im sure there’s tons of other people who have tho so I’ll defer to them). Can’t speak on the 0.2 for outdoor use, but I don’t think they will last just based on the outsole
Indoor only for me.

Worn last night
“Don’t touch me” PE
9297BFC0-57C0-48BD-ADE6-770392601AD1.jpeg

Have only hooped once on them, but didn't experience the lace issue. Great lock for me.

Another couple of hours in these. I like them. But something about the 0.1 chaos that feel much better for me. I may be taking the .2s to the casual rotation.

I'm actually around his size and explosive haha granted im not him but ya...

whats a shoe for a bigger guy? i feel like everything is low cut now

Back
Top Bottom