New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

jaynev jaynev The traction is excellent on that particular colorway. I haven't tried the others but I've never had problems with the traction. I found that it last even longer than the Jordan 29 traction.

Other than Eastbay or Footlocker, is there anywhere I can cop some Zer0.1's online that ship overseas?

Prices have dropped so looking to cop!

for those that hoop whats at the top of your rotation for playing

The Harden vol 3’s are the best performing shoes that you can buy right now.

I still play in my Harden 2’s as well. Rounding out my top 3 is the ancient Lebron 11’s.

But more importantly WOW:

463E2366-9909-4478-8B3E-31B6F9FC0595.jpeg

Nike letting the performance community down in a major way lately.

First the Kobe IV full length zoom fiasco.

Then Zion’s PG 2.5’s blowing out.

Now the Westbrook’s have an exploding zoom bag like the Jordan 28’s??

Sheesh...

I can already hear the “well this hasn’t happened to my pair” crowd and the “you never know what that person was doing in the shoes” captain obvious crowd getting excited to respond, but seriously? This shouldn’t be happening in 2019 in a non-budget model.

Completely unacceptable.

Last edited:
Kd9 and 28-29 zoom bags have popped before. Never know what that person was doing.

Harden 3’s def dont fit everyone’s foot. Heel is huge/wide and heel slip is real. They’re pretty ugly and busy too.

Kd9 and 28-29 zoom bags have popped before. Never know what that person was doing.

Harden 3’s def dont fit everyone’s foot. Heel is huge/wide and heel slip is real. They’re pretty ugly and busy too.

A shoe that fits everyone’s foot does not exist.

Figuring out your proper size is key.

Pretty much all the reviews said there was either no heel slip at all or it went away shortly after playing in them a few times.

I have a pretty standard foot and rarely have fit issues with any shoe from any brand.

I was just answering his question (which was about performance not looks), so I really don’t care lol.

The Harden vol 3’s are the best performing shoes that you can buy right now.

I still play in my Harden 2’s as well. Rounding out my top 3 is the ancient Lebron 11’s.

But more importantly WOW:

463E2366-9909-4478-8B3E-31B6F9FC0595.jpeg

Nike letting the performance community down in a major way lately.

First the Kobe IV full length zoom fiasco.

Then Zion’s PG 2.5’s blowing out.

Now the Westbrook’s have an exploding zoom bag like the Jordan 28’s??

Sheesh...

I can already hear the “well this hasn’t happened to my pair” crowd and the “you never know what that person was doing in the shoes” captain obvious crowd getting excited to respond, but seriously? This shouldn’t be happening in 2019 in a non-budget model.

Completely unacceptable.
The zero.2 don't have a zoom bag in the back so it doesn't seem like anything popped but the outter rubber some got scraped or starting to peel. Not sure how that happens but assuming from playing on an outdoor court.

Zion issue on the PG 2.5 was definitely an anomaly.

Kobe 4 protro.. that was a fck up by Nike for sure.

The zero.2 don't have a zoom bag in the back so it doesn't seem like anything popped but the outter rubber some got scraped or starting to peel. Not sure how that happens but assuming from playing on an outdoor court.

Zion issue on the PG 2.5 was definitely an anomaly.

Kobe 4 protro.. that was a fck up by Nike for sure.

No that’s definitely the front where the zoom bag is because you can see the square to the right.

I initially thought the same thing but realized that the zero 2’s have that size tag thing On the bottom heel portion.

Zoom bag definitely bursted on that person’s pair. Not sure if this will become a widespread issue though.

No that’s definitely the front where the zoom bag is because you can see the square to the right.

I initially thought the same thing but realized that the zero 2’s have that size tag thing On the bottom heel portion.

Zoom bag definitely bursted on that person’s pair. Not sure if this will become a widespread issue though.
That's true it is the front.
But I never seen the other rip like that even when a zoom pops.
In my old Melos which were like the 28s the sole was fine but you can feel the popped area.

Hope this isn't an issue on this shoe.

That's true it is the front.
But I never seen the other rip like that even when a zoom pops.
In my old Melos which were like the 28s the sole was fine but you can feel the popped area.

Hope this isn't an issue on this shoe.

In the Jordan 28’s you could feel it like you said but you could also see it. It was so upsetting because the 28’s were about as close to perfection as you could get.

In the Jordan 28’s you could feel it like you said but you could also see it. It was so upsetting because the 28’s were about as close to perfection as you could get.
Good thing is if this happens with in two years Nike will give you the credit at retail. That's what I ended up doing with those Melos.

I’m actually looking for a pair of 28s should I go with the melo instead did they fix popping issue on the Melos?

I’m actually looking for a pair of 28s should I go with the melo instead did they fix popping issue on the Melos?
They did but not sure how or what. It was the heel zoom that was the problem and matter models didn't have bulge for it anymore. Not sure if they took it completely out or added some padding or foam between the bag and outsole.

I would suggest going with the 29s instead.

29 lows are great. And in general 28-29 is what Westbrook used as influence on the shape and especially the midsole / outsole of the 0.2’s

I'm the anomaly since I just bought my 0.2s for casual wear...but that picture almost looks like the shank plate cut right through the outsole. I wish the original poster would provide some additional info (is the zoom actually popped, was he playing outdoors, etc).

I don't personally think I have to worry since I'm not hooping in these, but if this is a trend with the 0.2s then that is absolutely unacceptable. Really disappointing too, as this model was already looking like a year's best.

Back
Top Bottom