New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

That’s a little harsh lol

They’re a bit haphazard comparatively speaking but I wouldn’t call them dumbasses lol.

Jahronmon’s editing and attention to detail is better but he doesn’t review that many shoes anymore.

The sole brothers love them or hate them will review any and everything.

When they talk about traction and cushion their opinions are pretty on point. They’re also more often than not able to identify the best and worst performing shoes.

Any commentary on fit you have to take with a grain of salt. Sammy wears like a girl’s size 3 and Don wears a 16 or something unreasonably large. Everyone’s foot is different.

To be fair if you really thought that they were so dumb you wouldn’t watch their videos.

They’re obviously not in the elite tier of reviewers but their videos are useful once you accept that you ultimately have to decide for yourself what shoes work best for YOU.
I mentioned Jahronmon because of his ability to improve his production quality. I realize he only reviews the big signatures these days if that.

It's just disappointing not seeing them improve. Same echo. Same flat lighting. I will give them a pass on their dialogue because they aren't doing rapid cuts to remove mistakes. But they're definitely not making attempts to remove bad speech habits.

And that's kind of my point, they have the potential to be so much better with the amount of content they pour out. They just don't seem to want it.

About fit, obviously we all have different feet. But there are more aspects to fit than just size. Look at schwollo or weartesters and they write about fit just as much as any other category.

For the sheer amount of shoes they buy, they could really put together a professional studio room.

That’s a little harsh lol

They’re a bit haphazard comparatively speaking but I wouldn’t call them dumbasses lol.

Jahronmon’s editing and attention to detail is better but he doesn’t review that many shoes anymore.

The sole brothers love them or hate them will review any and everything.

When they talk about traction and cushion their opinions are pretty on point. They’re also more often than not able to identify the best and worst performing shoes.

Any commentary on fit you have to take with a grain of salt. Sammy wears like a girl’s size 3 and Don wears a 16 or something unreasonably large. Everyone’s foot is different.

To be fair if you really thought that they were so dumb you wouldn’t watch their videos.

They’re obviously not in the elite tier of reviewers but their videos are useful once you accept that you ultimately have to decide for yourself what shoes work best for YOU.

I have watched their videos before and honestly, their videos are not useful. Like you said they're haphazard, but they literally drag-on without getting to the damn point of the topic. Which is the reason why I said they bore the hell out of me and why I called them dumbasses.

The reason why I don't trust them is that they don't put in much time when they are testing sneakers. I heard and read a lot of sneaker reviewers such as Hoop and Life, Jahronmon, duke40, and WearTesters that they put in from hours to 2 weeks or more into testing shoes and the feedback from those guys were honest.

Last edited:
I have watched their videos before and honestly, their videos are not useful. Like you said they're haphazard, but they literally drag-on without getting to the damn point of the topic. Which is the reason why I said they bore the hell out of me and why I called them dumbasses.

The reason why I don't trust them is that they don't put in much time when they are testing sneakers. I heard and read a lot of sneaker reviewers such as Hoop and Life, Jahronmon, duke40, and WearTesters that they put in from hours to 2 weeks or more into testing shoes and the feedback from those guys were honest.

I hear ya.

Hoop and life is trash though :lol:

I only read schwollo at this point.

They like money, and after KG fell apart they gained a lot of the younger audience.

Quantity>Quality has been the only way to make a living on youtube for years now. They push out the content. I won't knock the hustle, but I don't watch their videos. If I had to guess, I'd say that Sammy does most, if not all of the actual work while Don put up the financing from the beginning.

They like money, and after KG fell apart they gained a lot of the younger audience.

Quantity>Quality has been the only way to make a living on youtube for years now. They push out the content. I won't knock the hustle, but I don't watch their videos. If I had to guess, I'd say that Sammy does most, if not all of the actual work while Don put up the financing from the beginning.
If those douchebags like money, why couldn't they just get a patreon?

Because teenagers will watch their videos, but teenagers won't actually hand over tangible money to them.

I really just want these in a black sole. Can I please get a black sole? Not a white, clear, or red/volt/blue/green/purple/orange sole. The nerf/90s-looking black PE will do just fine.

Not only do I not trust these dumbasses, but these guys are super boring!

thank you!

Take a drink anytime you hear:

"Anyways...."
"So there's that"
"Deadass"
"You know what I mean"

My biggest pet peeve is when they discuss fit, and all they will talk about is sizing.

Don: let's move on to fit.
Sam: True to size
*next topic*

I took a year and a half off of basketball and the channel remains the same. Meanwhile look at how polished and professional Jahronmon's has become.

yes!

Not to be racist either, but I really cringe whenever Sammy talks in his strongass Korean accent. I’m Asian but I don’t have any strong Asian accent.

didn't even know he's korean, i'm asian but i thought that tongue thing was more southeast asian, but i'll take your word for it.

NW is still king of the sneaker reviews.

Kicks Genius Met a sad end. Can’t believe it’s been 4 years since their last review.

3976037B-CF12-41E7-8516-DB0EC8D7DF2D.jpeg

NW is still king of the sneaker reviews.

Kicks Genius Met a sad end. Can’t believe it’s been 4 years since their last review.
I wonder how J. Jones is so well connected. I was surprised to see him get to interview the likes of Durant and Wilson.

:rofl:

Crazy. They did the Kobe X review, did a All-Star Weekend 2015 V-Journal, and after that it was curtains.

Back
Top Bottom