New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never driven the car and never will. It was purchased only to be driven in

Like a Boss :pimp:

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

Long term sallie Mae debt is risky because their ability to originate student loans has been taken away; compounded by the fact most young people cannot afford to pay the debt (look up student loan delinquencies)

Don't get me wrong Sallie is not junk; their short term debt will perform as it was originated through Govt Subsidy; however the overall viability of Sallie Mae will take a beating. The street as a whole gives it a 65-70% confidence there will not be some form of restructure.

what you mean by blow up? What do you foresee happening that happens? :nerd:

:rofl:

OP belated congrats on the Pickup.

Hope to one day get my bread on that kind of level, **** or even a level below wouldn't even be too bad either :lol:

Hopefully putting this time in at a Big 4 Accounting Firm will open up the opportunities to achieve that :smokin

Last edited:
NT will believe everything. OP is a Driver for rich people. He aint caking like that, just fooling yaw. HE probably do own a biz and know his stuff, but the cars is not his

For one I know rich people who buys 600k cars is not going to be living on NT giving out advice and showing off their car escpecially if you own a hedge fund which requires lots of work. Aint nobody got time for this

NT will believe everything. OP is a Driver for rich people. He aint caking like that, just fooling yaw. HE probably do own a biz and know his stuff, but the cars is not his

For one I know rich people who buys 600k cars is not going to be living on NT giving out advice and showing off their car escpecially if you own a hedge fund which requires lots of work. Aint nobody got time for this

Someone's mad :lol:

I don't know about the rest of that stuff, I don't see what having wealth has to do with finding certain things entertaining...

But I did sort of think that first part for a sec, only because my man was looking maaaaaad dusty in that one picture lol. It's all love though. Gold and I are in the same industry, (i-banking, finance, venture capital, hf, etc) huge profits are definitely realistic and attainable. I can't judge his life off a couple of pictures, either in a positive or negative light.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom