New White/Red XX3 pic...

patent toe, or tumbled leather toe, doesn't matter to me....still copped.

Eh I'll pass. I'm waiting to see what the holiday XX3's are gonna look like, blk red and wht! Sounds pretty awsome!

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I like the Titaniums better
laugh.gif
both of mine

ouch. lucky B..
I remember reading somewhere that you wore one of your pairs.. any chance we/I can see a pic of a titanium on a foot?!?

I havent bought a pair of Jordans since the 17's but Im definitely lookin to pick these up. What time does nike.com usually have Jordan's up on thewebsite Fri night/Sat morning? What about Eastbay.com?

the finishline i shop at said they're not getting them, and infact, she mentioned they wer available via their website only, not in finishline stores...not sure if that's accurate

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

the finishline i shop at said they're not getting them, and infact, she mentioned they wer available via their website only, not in finishline stores... not sure if that's accurate

indifferent.gif

my goodness if you cant tell theyre limited....
eyes.gif

I know my fnl in the next city is getting em....so that statement is obvously not true

too beautiful... make me dont kno wht to say...
hope i can cop the whole thing...

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

the finishline i shop at said they're not getting them, and infact, she mentioned they wer available via their website only, not in finishline stores... not sure if that's accurate

indifferent.gif

my goodness if you cant tell theyre limited....
eyes.gif

I know my fnl in the next city is getting em....so that statement is obvously not true
There is FNL stroes that are getting these ...

Back
Top Bottom