New X colorway to release

Since the Holiday release this yr of the Concord 11's looks like we're gonna have alot of JB releases with the blk and wht colorway smh (y not the steel x's whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)

via sneakernews  Sneaker News recently reported the upcoming Retro releases of the Air Jordan X for late 2011/early 2012.
air-jordan-x-retro-white-black-promo-sample-1.jpg
thoughts....

Since the Holiday release this yr of the Concord 11's looks like we're gonna have alot of JB releases with the blk and wht colorway smh (y not the steel x's whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)

via sneakernews  Sneaker News recently reported the upcoming Retro releases of the Air Jordan X for late 2011/early 2012.
air-jordan-x-retro-white-black-promo-sample-1.jpg
thoughts....

Wasn't this a sample or something? I remember someone made a thread about these a couple months back...

Wasn't this a sample or something? I remember someone made a thread about these a couple months back...

I like the idea of X's coming out and with some new colorways but I am not feeling this one. Not a good pic though.

I like the idea of X's coming out and with some new colorways but I am not feeling this one. Not a good pic though.

Is it just me, or do those shoes look exta tiny in that person's hands? Reminds me of the mini baby giraffe in the Direct TV commercials.

Oh, also they're whack.

I'm striking from the X's till we get at least one colorway in the regional pack. I've been hearing rumors about the Chicago X's for months...keep your filler, gimmie the goods.

Back
Top Bottom