New X colorway to release

Is it just me, or do those shoes look exta tiny in that person's hands? Reminds me of the mini baby giraffe in the Direct TV commercials.

Oh, also they're whack.

I'm striking from the X's till we get at least one colorway in the regional pack. I've been hearing rumors about the Chicago X's for months...keep your filler, gimmie the goods.

These remind me of evisu for some reason

13e26416bab592c08fcaa8cd7642570bc8211c08_r.jpg

Fun Fact: I don't wear evisu.

yuck..
sick.gif
.double yuck...
sick.gif
sick.gif
just give me steel x's again 'cause i missed out 5 years ago and im still salty grrrrrrr

yuck..
sick.gif
.double yuck...
sick.gif
sick.gif
just give me steel x's again 'cause i missed out 5 years ago and im still salty grrrrrrr

yea i'm pretty sure they are in fact black/white, its just the lighting.. look at the back of the sneaker, u can see it's white. I like them

yea i'm pretty sure they are in fact black/white, its just the lighting.. look at the back of the sneaker, u can see it's white. I like them

sounds like another bite of "news" that sneakernews "recovered" from the internet and "investigated" for the "true" story and posted.
laugh.gif

sounds like another bite of "news" that sneakernews "recovered" from the internet and "investigated" for the "true" story and posted.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom