New X colorway to release

Originally Posted by SC2011

These would look okay in GS sizes

i was thinkin infant and pre-schools sizes. that way they're so tiny no one can tell how fuggin ugly they are.

make us some chicagos, jb.
stop making outlet-bound shoes.
you stupid monkeys.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
One mans trash is another mans treasure. What the heck are those??? glow in the dark X's????
nah, don't think so. It's just the poor photo quality. To me, they look like the white/black-silver grey retros with black leather on the sides and the wrist on the tongue are black or dark grey this time. Looks decent actually.
But i think the Chicagos would be more interesting for most Jordan collectors as it was MJ's comeback shoe in 1995.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
One mans trash is another mans treasure. What the heck are those??? glow in the dark X's????
nah, don't think so. It's just the poor photo quality. To me, they look like the white/black-silver grey retros with black leather on the sides and the wrist on the tongue are black or dark grey this time. Looks decent actually.
But i think the Chicagos would be more interesting for most Jordan collectors as it was MJ's comeback shoe in 1995.

I'd have to see em' in person but from the looks of the pic Probaly a Pass for me .
Ice Blue X's (limited edition) and the Chicago X's are my favorites.

I'd have to see em' in person but from the looks of the pic Probaly a Pass for me .
Ice Blue X's (limited edition) and the Chicago X's are my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom