[| -- (NEW) XXL December Covers: FRESHMAN 10 (Pics) -- |]

Originally Posted by Just0

R ya'll kidding me? Drake is nowhere near Wale in any aspect, period. Canadian hip hop ftl in the US. If you don't believe me look
at Kardinal's album sales to date and that dude had Akon backing him.
lol clearly you haven't even heard a Drake song then... comparing Kardinal to Drake is like comparing Sean Paul to Fabolous .... its totally different... and people wont care if he's from Toronto, Toronto is the 5th biggest city in North America, the market is big enough to produce a rapper to be embraced by the States......
I've heard plenty of Drake's stuff or else I wouldn't be commenting on him. Im not comparing him stylistically to Kardi, Im comparing
market relevance. No Canadians have been able to make a impact on the hip hop scene in the States, we are very nationalistic when it comes to that sort ofthing. This ain't pop music, this is hip hop.

theese mags wont sell.

i dont mess with none of them dudes and if u take the names off, i bet nobody i know will recognize them either, cuz i didnt. only dude i recognized was Wale,and thats cuz im on NT. i havent/ dont wanna hear a single lyric from dude.

I've heard plenty of Drake's stuff or else I wouldn't be commenting on him. Im not comparing him stylistically to Kardi, Im comparing market relevance. No Canadians have been able to make a impact on the hip hop scene in the States, we are very nationalistic when it comes to that sort of thing. This ain't pop music, this is hip hop.

I disagree... and there is a first time for everything. It doesn't matter if a rapper is from Toronto, if an artist is good enough, the people will takenotice. And if Drake doesn't do it somebody else will. Toronto isn't a different planet, its got the same characteristics of a city no different thancities in the States, and in that they will be able to produce someone to make an impact on hip hop.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

theese mags wont sell.

i dont mess with none of them dudes and if u take the names off, i bet nobody i know will recognize them either, cuz i didnt. only dude i recognized was Wale, and thats cuz im on NT. i havent/ dont wanna hear a single lyric from dude.
Yea you probably right. I commend them for doin' this though and puttin' sales to the side for a minute. Some might recognize Ace Hoodthough. They did this issue too early. They should've did it early '09 like they usually do. That's when label's start to push new artists.

o wow..the LV and Nike Store is gonna be dope..I'm prob not gonna mess with buckland no more
Pardon MY post jack but got' damn I ain't realize it's that many OG CT head right cha'.

Buckland FTMFL!

-Gunz like a medical redshirt sophomore right now. He like Curtis Sumpter and Jason Fraser. Got all the talent in the world and ain't blow when they hadthe chance due to setbacks. They get a 2nd chance and put in serious work but will never be the player they were when they first came out.

-I'm sorry but if this the freshman class then hip-hop recruitin' like Coach K. Where the bigs and 5 star talent at? We dealin' wit'sugar-coated lightweight role players (Curren$y, B.O.B, Ace Hood) and 5 star players who got all the hype in the world but ain't gonna do %**% once theyhit the D1 level (Wale - my apologies fam but I just can't rock wit' you. Seem like cool peeps though).

-I'ma just keep Asher and Blu at the end of the bench and let them %@%%% fetch gatorade and towels for the starters
laugh.gif

-Next freshman class better include Drake and that boi Illinois
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Ehh....Drake = Wale IMO...
Drake got bars but Wale got content and creativity. they all good in my book tho.

Blu gettin shine too.

props to 'em.

4ysjapv.gif
4ysjapv.gif
4ysjapv.gif

maybe we'll see some NT fam there sometime...

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ Doesnt Wale have a NT sn. So isnt he fam ?
laugh.gif
Nah. He only posts when people are talking about him or to create buzz/promote himself.

havent heard much of mickey factz but i thought he was lame when he said he wouldnt smash rita g

jesus h ...... i post in the sports joint .. and music joint ....im jut like u dude..lol...i really dont care what people say...its just stuff like..."ill never listen to these dudes" ...like dont that kinda make u ignorant..like.."im so o.g. i just listen to tribe or biggie or bigl..." dudes just be tryna sound like they in some elite crowd of hip hop lovvers ...or " i like (insert name of underground dude)....yall aint up onthis"....its crazy..we all got one thing in common..we like sneakers ..we know bout kicks ....and alot ofyall apply that same attitude to music...u wannabe up on somethin nobody else is ..itmakes u feel good right?? ..anyways i respond because imma real person..just cause i got a record deal dont mean i aint areal person..like if i heard someone say something wreckless in person ..ill ask him wassup wit it...you can not like my voice ..u can not like mysongs...thats fine if u makin a decision based on you analysis..but when people say **!$ like .." i never heard him but hes wack...lol" i got to putin my two cents....imma real person and thats just how it goes..when my last tape dropped it was cool..now some people singin a different tune...maybe cause a%##@% gettin some more looks and its not as underground...kinda like the people who never were GRs because "people know about them"....im ji writinalot so lets leave it at that ..if you gonna hate ..just have some type of solid reasons why.

album in march

The Cool Kids got robbed, they have more of a buzz than half the dudes on the cover.
Them dudes are straight asscheeks. I tried listening to that Bakesale nonsense. Only album i've ever thrown out of the window.

WALE!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:
My man went in, and dropped a bomb at the end like it ain't nothing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jesus h ...... i post in the sports joint .. and music joint ....im jut like u dude..lol...i really dont care what people say...its just stuff like ..."ill never listen to these dudes" ...like dont that kinda make u ignorant..like.."im so o.g. i just listen to tribe or biggie or big l..." dudes just be tryna sound like they in some elite crowd of hip hop lovvers ...or " i like (insert name of underground dude)....yall aint up on this"....its crazy..we all got one thing in common..we like sneakers ..we know bout kicks ....and alot ofyall apply that same attitude to music...u wanna be up on somethin nobody else is ..itmakes u feel good right?? ..anyways i respond because imma real person..just cause i got a record deal dont mean i aint a real person..like if i heard someone say something wreckless in person ..ill ask him wassup wit it...you can not like my voice ..u can not like my songs...thats fine if u makin a decision based on you analysis..but when people say **!$ like .." i never heard him but hes wack...lol" i got to put in my two cents....imma real person and thats just how it goes..when my last tape dropped it was cool..now some people singin a different tune...maybe cause a %##@% gettin some more looks and its not as underground...kinda like the people who never were GRs because "people know about them"....im ji writin alot so lets leave it at that ..if you gonna hate ..just have some type of solid reasons why.

album in march
roll.gif

I can't even get down with Mickey or Charles like that. Lyrically, they're dope, I just can't get down with their voice, never really sounds rightwith the beat.

Wale = good money
pimp.gif
Blu is crazy sick.

Props to XXL for doing this though.

-Gunz like a medical redshirt sophomore right now. He like Curtis Sumpter and Jason Fraser.
roll.gif
if u know basketball this isssh is hilarious

world but ain't gonna do %**% once they hit the D1 level (Wale - my apologies fam but I just can't rock wit' you. Seem like cool peeps though).

Word to shavlik randolph

-
I'ma just keep Asher and Blu at the end of the bench and let them %@%%% fetch gatorade and towels for the starters
laugh.gif

after below the heavens, man i dunno that boy cold, however his image is jus soooo underground

-
Next freshman class better include Drake and that boi Illinois
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

jesus h ...... i post in the sports joint .. and music joint ....im jut like u dude..lol...i really dont care what people say...its just stuff like ..."ill never listen to these dudes" ...like dont that kinda make u ignorant..like.."im so o.g. i just listen to tribe or biggie or big l..." dudes just be tryna sound like they in some elite crowd of hip hop lovvers ...or " i like (insert name of underground dude)....yall aint up on this"....its crazy..we all got one thing in common..we like sneakers ..we know bout kicks ....and alot ofyall apply that same attitude to music...u wanna be up on somethin nobody else is ..itmakes u feel good right?? ..anyways i respond because imma real person..just cause i got a record deal dont mean i aint a real person..like if i heard someone say something wreckless in person ..ill ask him wassup wit it...you can not like my voice ..u can not like my songs...thats fine if u makin a decision based on you analysis..but when people say **!$ like .." i never heard him but hes wack...lol" i got to put in my two cents....imma real person and thats just how it goes..when my last tape dropped it was cool..now some people singin a different tune...maybe cause a %##@% gettin some more looks and its not as underground...kinda like the people who never were GRs because "people know about them"....im ji writin alot so lets leave it at that ..if you gonna hate ..just have some type of solid reasons why.

how u gon type how u rap
laugh.gif

dude types up a confused and cluttered diatribe on "why ppl should like me", people shouldnt have to have a "solid" reason for not likingyou. I dont like to listen to Bach..why, i have no idea, i just dont dig it. If they dont feel you they dont feel you. maybe its because you an ugly dude, ormaybe its because your from D.C, and the last good thing out of D.C on a national level was doin the butt. WHO KNOWS..but jesus no need to freggin pop upeverytime a wale thread pops up. cant wait for the album tho
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom