New York City and Boston.....HELP!!!!!

What's up NT
I could use your help.....i'm heading to New York city and want to know where i should eat and party.  I already know i have to hit up shake shack 
smokin.gif
, what are some other spots that are a must try.  

What are some casual roof top bars too that are easy to get into and have a chill vibe too!?

I'm also going to Boston but I'm looking at hotels right now and they are like 250 a night 
mad.gif
mad.gif
!!!  You guys no good areas in Boston to stay at by a t-line?  Also what are the legit bars to hit up too!

thanks for the advice fellas!

You already made this thread.... i said come over and play Call of Duty. I'm in Boston.

I also see you are shooting for the stairs in terms of cheap. Fenway and the commons is not cheap. Think i need to get this nut off on this jump off where would i go. Then go there. So most likely you are looking at Dorchester near the red line, right off of 93 south. K. So now you are situated in a hotel in dorchester for cheap, now what. Okay you wanna go out to a bar. Howl at the Moon is cool but its a 10 dollar cover. WHAT. you wanna go clubing in downtown well you hit up FELT an thats a 20 dollar cover to be mean mugged by old dudes trying to get a nut off. "maybe they can take you back to the hotel". But seriously, you just wan't you hit up a bar and watch a game then GAME ON in fenway is your best bet. But if you want to just chill and drink a few beers and play COD then my house is the perfect location.

^^ Yo INS, what part of Boston are you located at? In terms of train station

Oh you're pretty close to BU... my go-to chicken spot is next to Agganis Arena
pimp.gif

if you wanna go clubbing in boston hit up my pm, my boy is a promoter and i can let you know whats gonna be good during the time you're here

youve gotta be kidding me recommending him to stay in dorchester
30t6p3b.gif

come on now....hotels.com you can find something in your budget

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

30t6p3b.gif

He wanted cheap. right there behind Best Buy off of 93, im pretty sure it's dirt cheap. But are you actually from Boston to be passing judgement. If so which part?

I live in Dorchester and what the hell are u talking about hotels?? only one i know of in Dorchester is Comfort Inn.. and nothing goes down around that area... near morrisey blvd and Boston bowl. Stay away from Dorchester... stay @ the W .. :Hat

Pretty much anywhere u stay in the Boston area u are going to be near a T Station.

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

30t6p3b.gif

He wanted cheap. right there behind Best Buy off of 93, im pretty sure it's dirt cheap. But are you actually from Boston to be passing judgement. If so which part?
back bay 
not trying to talk *@#% bout any particular neighborhood but dorchester (along w roxbury) is the most dangerous area of the city and hardly a great spot for a tourist.......he should stay in the middle of the city.......downtown, theres like 50 hotels to choose from and stuff is close by

DeadsetAce wrote:
in boston...bars > clubs. don't even bother with the clubs.

yup don't expect big city nightlife, even though there should be plenty 
ohwell.gif
 can be good though dont get me wrong.

when in NY head to soho and check out Flight Club. I almost #$@! my self walking through those doors

right now all the travel sites for Boston have hotels around 250 bucks per night....what are some surrounding areas that are good to stay in close to T-lines?

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Pretty much anywhere u stay in the Boston area u are going to be near a T Station.
This. And even if you're just outside the city, you're still near a line.

Originally Posted by scshift

Oh you're pretty close to BU... my go-to chicken spot is next to Agganis Arena
pimp.gif

canes? if so im there everytime i fly home

Originally Posted by The 4th

right now all the travel sites for Boston have hotels around 250 bucks per night....what are some surrounding areas that are good to stay in close to T-lines?
depends on how far out you wanna be......i mean there's cambridge but if you're desperate there's newton....i know there's some big hilton or marriot or something out there......and they've got t stops......i mean it's not really part of the city though it's a (nice) suburb.

op your best bet would probably be the holiday inn on beacon st in brookline/allston/brighton (not sure which town since its near the border of all three). its right by the green line (easy access to Boston) and is very close to allston/brighton where alot of bars and restaurants are. I live in Newton and the Crown Plaza is highly convenient for tourists who want to get to Boston quick. Theres a bus stop across the street that will get you to Boston in about 12 mins.

Back
Top Bottom