New York City is edging toward financial disaster, experts warn

Vegas looking good
Vegas housing is pretty cheap...the problem is there is no middle ground out there, either u living in something nice and new or a straight dump...too extreme

Until its a wage or rent price correction, housing market always gonna crash every decade like clockwork

Buddy passes
And $39 flights woulda took care of that
That wasn’t the issue
Flights from bay to la only expensive
During certain months

That's wild. I still couldn't imagine boarding a plane every single day to get to and from my job. What do you do?

Yeah I'm cool on that. If this becomes more of a pressing issue, I can foresee there being a migration down south and the midwest
The reverse migration been happening since the 90's...Rent is going up in the south as well, just a bit slower than the rest of the country

ATL for example starting to get crazy now...used to be one of the best deals you can get in the country as far as the quality of life/cost of living combo , but that started going out the window like 5 or 10 years ago :smh:

That's wild. I still couldn't imagine boarding a plane every single day to get to and from my job. What do you do?
Work at a hospital
Administration
Houses are waaaaaaaay cheaper in la
If I wanted a cheap house in the bay
I’d have to move far out
Hell I would get to work quicker flying
Than sitting in traffic if I moved out to where it was cheaper

The reverse migration been happening since the 90's...Rent is going up in the south as well, just a bit slower than the rest of the country

ATL for example starting to get crazy now...used to be one of the best deals you can get in the country as far as the quality of life/cost of living combo , but that started going out the window like 5 or 10 years ago :smh:
Damn. Guess it becoming more of a major city is reasons for the increase out there.

Damn. Guess it becoming more of a major city is reasons for the increase out there.
Yea its becoming a legit "big city" now...folks moving back into the actual city as well as everything new they building they tag it as "luxury" so rent gon be inflated off top

Yea its becoming a legit "big city" now...folks moving back into the actual city as well as everything new they building they tag it as "luxury" so rent gon be inflated off top
Yo is greens and gravy good
Wanna got up that place when I go to Atlanta

Yo is greens and gravy good
Wanna got up that place when I go to Atlanta
Never been but ill let u know if its hittin when I check it out...no shortage of soul food n bbq spots down here tho, they sell plates right outside the club when the weather right :lol:

I mess with K&K and Busy Bees

Phoenix AZ perfect example. Moved out there in 06 paying 875 for a 4bd spread.
Heard now it’s 1600 yet the pay rate for jobs rarely went up.

Had a two bed two bath out there in 17 for 1250 /month.

Where I used to stay in Dallas went from 1050 in '15 to 1500 in '18 .

Back
Top Bottom