New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t trust this defense to close it out.

I hate the playcalling in the third. I know they were trying to keep 26 fresh after his big first half. Too much analytics, just coach and play.

Slow *** Alshon making people miss, this defense is so ****in trash

Brutal loss today, you dominate them and then choke. Defense was awful, coaching staff coached scared in the second half. This is a real bad loss. Eagles are a bad team and they played bad. Smh

I guess tripping/leg whip isn’t a penalty anymore?

Unreal, refs were awful. I seen bad calls for both teams but tripping like that at the end. Game is over but how is that not called.

The PI on OBJ is crazy, I don’t know how that’s not called.

Eli getting hit in the helmet not called.

Eli’s INT was sickening.

26 resting cause they don’t want to overuse him.

We gave away 2 timeouts. And the one before the 2m was worse than 3rd and 18. The third down play ended at 2:54, so if you do nothing, at worst, it’s the 2m warning and u have 2 timeouts.

They waited till 2:32 (on tv, i had to replay bc i couldn’t believe how unbelievably stupid that timeout was) and for some weird reason the refs put the clock to 2:39. So one play ran and they had ONE timeout instead of 2 for no reason at all. I’ve never seen a worse clock management decision. If they wanted to call time, they could’ve done it right after the play to save 40s. If they did nothing, they save 40s on the other side of the 2m warning. They waited just long enough to make a timeout have 0 impact on the game and called it. I’ve never seen a football decision as stupid in my life.

I didn’t think we were gonna run the table and some calls cost us the game, and that’s fine. but how can an adult not subtract, and how can there be zero people on the coaching staff who can do simple math? I will never understand why they gave away a timeout. Aside from
this ending a season, and all of the other atrocious decisions and mistakes this game and this year, just as a person who can add and subtract numbers this is really bothering me

Yeah I never thought we would run the table. Defense trash, OL still ain’t great. I just don’t want to lose games you should win. We had chances to win and blew it. I hate playing scared. Do what got us the lead. Play ****in 26, he’s a grown man. He’ll be fine. I don’t want to hear **** about limiting his touches to 25 total. Terrible ****in loss.

Last edited:
I’d be happy with best player available. We need everything but WR, RB, TE, and SS if we keep Collins. Tackle, Middle Linebacker (Ogletree can't be off this team fast enough), Guard and Free Safety are huge needs.

If we go QB, I really hope it’s Haskins or Lock and not Herbert. Herbert has awful pocket awareness and can’t throw under pressure. He just camps in the pocket and waits forever staring down one guy until he throws an inaccurate pass or gets sack fumbled. But on 2-3 of those plays he'll rollout or throw a 30 yd dime and people hype him up bc they see 1-2 highlight plays instead of the 59 minutes of being a mediocre Pac12 QB. I get that passing on a franchise QB can set a team back years, but so can drafting a bad one. Maybe he'll develop and prove me wrong, I just hate what I see from him.

I don't know why Haskins doesn't get more attention. Aside from running ability, I don't think Herbert is better than him at anything, and he's actually succeeded against much better competition. He probably needs a year to develop (as would Herbert or Lock), but I think he has a high floor and some room to get even better given this was his first season even playing at OSU.

I don't see us going QB, the draft this year is supposed to be real bad at QB and Eli has played four straight good games.

I think they're gonna go OL or DL.

I also think they might trade Evan Engram.

I don't know why Haskins doesn't get more attention. Aside from running ability, I don't think Herbert is better than him at anything, and he's actually succeeded against much better competition. He probably needs a year to develop (as would Herbert or Lock), but I think he has a high floor and some room to get even better given this was his first season even playing at OSU.
Haskins probably had the best game in college all year yesterday. Really impressed me.

Someone go check on Hahahaha Hahahaha !! :lol:

This game was mad stressful

Fam, almost had a stroke. I’m still sick.

1. That PI in the end zone was trash. Webb climbed up the WR and couldn’t touch the ball.

2. Onside kick was awful. I don’t know if OBJ misjudged it or didn’t want to get laid out.

3. All those fumbles and no recovery is pathetic.

4. Saquon is a ****in beast.

5. Eli was uncomfortable the whole first half. Chicago’s defense got to him.

6. Sterling gotta make that catch

This hurts cause we had Phila beat. That would be four in a row or five. Smh, would be nice to win out and just win

Last edited:
I’m mad as **** OBJ not playing tomorrow. Bruised quad, you ****in serious?

He hurt it against the Eagles he said. Played last week and practiced all week and then Friday it was painful? This **** doesn’t make sense and we better not be giving up against a ****in rival.

Our season is over and these wins although good for the culture aren’t really that relevant. No issue OBJ sitting out when we’re not going anywhere anyway.

no chance to win the east but wild card can be had. we not getting top 10 pick might as well try to win out. that panthers loss and philly loss really suck right now

I think you try to win out regardless of the playoffs. Go into the offseason feeling good, getting players confidence up.

Funny to see our backup finally play. Been hearing for weeks we should play him. He looked awful.

I hated seeing Saquon on the sideline during 2Q and 3Q. Gotta play him more.

Losing to CAR and PHILA (game 2) really hurt. Had both of those games, SMH

Our defense looks ****in awful. We can’t stop Henry. He just running down like a bowling ball and knocking everyone down.

Mariota is trash.

Our offense can’t get **** going, no rhythm at all. ****

Damn this game is painful to watch. Both teams look awful.

Those are two huge ****in drops.

Great play by the punter.

Easily our worst game. Offense can’t do ****, defense can’t tackle or stop Henry. Our worst game this season. ****in awful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom