New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tackling is a joke today :lol:

How many total yards do the Giants have all day? What a trash game :smh:

Tackling on defense has been nonexistent. I can’t believe how bad the defense has been.

Offense has been trash. I just shut the game off, gonna have a stroke. Pathetic game by the whole team. Everyone.

We get all the way down there and don’t run the ball once?!?! WHAT IN THE ****

Eli been trash all game.

WRs been trash all game.

Weather been trash all game.

WHAT THE ****

giants are trash all around. barkley is only reason i keep watching...
cowboys line is down from years past and yet they have 2 pro bowlers. ours is not even close to that. sign RT and another guard in round 2 and we could be headed up.
i'm in the Haskins camp.....hes young and playing high level with our coach he could be great....

interesting offseason. i think giants will try to squeeze another season out of eli see if we can start better and be a playoff team maybe strike lighting and have rookie QB ride bench best case worst case if giants start off bad AGAIN then Haskins in.
OR
Foles? teddy? draft RT bring back Eli? Ownership/GM should pick the mind of the coach he knows all 3 QBs. He has opinion on who would fit his offense best. If foles gets eagles in playoffs has good games i think thats the direction they go, if the eagles were to even let him go.....

Impressive drive, Eli made some throws.

Engram was in, that’s a TD.

That route by Sterling was beautiful.

Eli moving around today. Colts definitely haven’t shown up yet, they’re still asleep in bed.

Last edited:
It’s unreal how Eli gets no flags. ****in hands all in his face mask and no call. Guy gets hit late and never gets a flag. It’s unreal. This Manning royalty **** ain’t true at all.

What a way to end the season. Eli should’ve played his last game of his career in a Giants uniform today!

Thank you for the Super Bowl wind but your non-athleticism caused us about 5 wins this season and last season. It’s almost a joke watching him in the pocket.

Can’t believe we lost :smh:

Haskins is nice. Big arm, accuracy, deep ball is money. He's mobile enough, nothing crazy. He's perfect for todays NFL. With a creative offense and our weapons he can be special and of course we gotta check that sorry online.

Only team that might get him ahead of us is the jags. Might have to trade up.

Yeah I want Haskins. I feel like Jax will go get Flacco. I don’t want to trade up, Giants need to bluff all offseason and then grab him at 6.

whoa! giants making moves....great to pick up an ABOVE avg guard....OV was never great, but he was an above avg DE when on the field.....our team has 2-1 money spent on offense vs. D.....we need to sign pass rusher.....trey flowers? or do we draft DE at 6?

i'm down with haskins at 6 and eli one more year......but if cards are really going to go all in with murray we need to be calling the cards for rosen....if we can give up our high 2nd round pick for him i think that gets it done...i highly doubt a team offers a 1st round pick for him. looking at the landscape not many teams would be down to trade for him.....i'd be worried about the broncos, dolphins but their picks are too high in round 1 to trade......skins already have 26 mil on the cap for 2 QBs.....i can see pats giving up their 1st round pick for rosen

if we can get rosen, cut eli, draft D at 6....we can use the savings to sign RT, sign flowers, and safety? CB? pretty damn good team around young QB....reminds me of a rams....no not as good at rams....but lot easier to build a team when your QB is on rookie deal

we might be able to trade engram and shepard for rosen......shep is free agent next year, don't see them keeping him....OBJ/barkley are going to get half the targets....yes we need talent but whats the point of having pro bowl level TE if he won't get targets....his good games came when OBJ is not in lineup.

i think the reason Landon is gone is scheme reasons.....3/4 defense is a lot harder to hide a safety that can't cover.....kinda of not fair considering weak pass rush we have had and fact that every year Landon has a new FS he has to train.....hes going to be amazing on another team, shame its not here...one of the few picks reese got right....colts should sign landon, but i think ravens end up getting him.

Last edited:
I like Haskins more than Rosen.

I also think NY will kill Rosen. He can’t handle the NY media.

Draft Haskins at 6.

Back
Top Bottom