NEW YORK METS 2010 SEASON POST: Collins named New Manager

He didn't leave him in because the pitchers spot would've been due 6th, but the Mets had their chances. Once Poojols went up to bat you knew he would knock em in.

You CANNOT leave Feliciano to pitch to Pujols there, his #'s vs righties have sucked and he he's been off.

dickey
pimp.gif
we need to sweep az. phillies gonna get oswalt smh

well their first series win in god knows how long is a start. i'm certain they've lost every series they've been in since the reds series at home prior to the all star break and they split the 4th of july nationals series.

hopefully they can pick it up, there's nothing else to really say.

I have no idea what's going on with Pelfrey. He needs to step up.
Wright hit another homerun. He's that dude. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

they better win this game
smh.gif
  nope spoke to soon down 9-5 lmao

man, im sick and tired of this, letdown after letdown since that game 7 in 2006.  

im a Laker fan and I just wish and hope that the Mets can have half the success i've seen the Lakers have in my lifetime.

*#%% it though,  if/whenever they win it all again it's gonna be that much sweeter
laugh.gif

they better win the next 2 games,  they freaking better.

We need a reliable go to # 2 guy to help Santana, our 3-5 would be real good.

Lineup has been scoring runs lately though, we need to beat this sorry team otherwise the Mets are a sorry one as well
sick.gif

Why can't the Mets beat the D'Backs??? I swear after I saw Ollie come in on that road trip I'm convinced the Mets do not want to win.

Finally, we beat the D'Backs. It's amazing that the Mets are able to draw over 35,000. Gotta love Mets fans.

man, this has been an emotionally draining season to watch. should be a nice classy ceremony today.

btw was anyone else at the keith hernandez signing at loews in bk? i got my fitted signed and he also signed my copy of "the bad guys won" by jeff pearlman. real cool guy.

Soooo glad i didnt go to the game today. Why do the fans want the team to win more than the team does.

looks like this team has given up. how much better can we realistically get next year? i think were done for many years to come with this lineup. we dont have a leader or a true ace on this staff

Its not that they gave up, but the lineup (the way its build without Bay there, but not like he was performing anyways) cannot string together consecutive hits.

Diamondbacks will score their runs, but the Mets have been unable to match (their pitching has sucked vs everyone else).

Make or break road trip, a 4-2 trip keeps things going.

yanks fan here

u guys are pretty much done.....yall gotta go like 39 plus wins from now till the end

u wanna see your future manager, hes on our coaching staff with the initials T.P

Not trying to revisit Valentine, I still remember how that ended.

Top 3 in the order get on base, and nobody else has hit since the break.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom