NEW YORK METS 2016 SEASON THREAD

So hyped for tonights game!!! Still looking for a ticket tonight. If you or anyone you know is selling, please let me know, thanks!!

Just got a ticket from mets.com for game 4!

I'm sitting right in front of 3rd base and I paid less then the average ticket price on Stubhub.

You guys can keep checking the site to see if the tickets go up.

I'm not going to any of the games but I had to step off the 7 train real quick on my way back home to snap some pics. First World Series game at Citi Field. October baseball in Queens.

NY Post was handing out rally towels underneath the train.

You can't do anything if the umps just want to hand a great team like the Royals extra outs the first two innings

Great win! Thor is truly amazing. Retired 12 batters straight. Stayed calm when it came to base loaded.

Six 1-2-3 innings tonight. Much needed for Mets pitchers.

I love the way Collins decided to go with Reed, Clippard and Familia even though we had a large lead game.

Captain Wright is truly a Met. He's been waiting for this moment.

Grandy :pimp:

LGM!!!

tumblr_nx29wcnT0m1r5c1rco1_400.gif

tumblr_nx29wcnT0m1r5c1rco2_400.gif

tumblr_nx29sqIZTU1r5c1rco1_400.gif

tumblr_nx29sqIZTU1r5c1rco2_400.gif

Last edited:
Man the cheapest ticket is $685:wow:

When in doubt

View media item 1769377
Happy that Grandy is out there flourishing. He was appreciated with the Yankees, but just wasn't a fit moving forward. A lot of people were sour on the contract the Mets gave him, but in a season like this, it's definitely paid off big time to have him.

We used this for 3 seasons, it belongs to you guys now -

View media item 1764991

Last edited:
That's why Uribe should have played in KC, he can come up with clutch hits. Hope the Mets can demolish Chris Young. They know him, they should hit him tonight. Hoping Matz keeps it close. We need to win these two remaining home games. #LGM

Last edited:
Was in the building last night, fans were nervous as hell. I was definitely "that fan" in my section threatening Royals fans and pleading with people to get up. Hopefully after last night fans get over the jitters and bring it, keep shifting the pressure onto those clowns.

Just want deGrom and Harvey to get a second chance vs that lineup.

One game at a time, split the next two at the worst

Just want deGrom and Harvey to get a second chance vs that lineup.

One game at a time, split the next two at the worst

That's what I'm saying. You give Harvey and DeGrom second starts I see them showing out. Mets have to take advantage of poor KC starting pitching

KC's weakness seems to be their starting rotation. Mets are not going to shut these guys out but they can keep it close. Hitters need to jump on KC's starters as much as possible. I hope Matz took notes and mixes things up a bit. Beat the starters and make pitching adjustments, that's the only way to beat KC. #LGM

While the Mets goal is at worst win 2 of 3 at home. Blowing leads in game 1 and 4 is no good

Clippard

I legitimately want to cry right now. I said the Mets needed more runs on the board for Clippard and I was right. Do not offer him a contract. Daniel Murphy, what the hell happened to him? He folded like a bad tent this series.

Back
Top Bottom