New York Yankees Official Thread - at O’s, 19-10

****in guy clearly runs out of the baseline and the umps don’t call it. That led to a three run inning. What a ****in disgrace.

This is worrisome. Been rumors about him for a long time, especially when his spin rate jumped so much in Houston...

Forgot how much I hate the Red Sox and I hate Devers. Flamboyant fruitcake running around and clapping all…..fairy ish

My brain couldn’t even comprehend that. It’s like shaking your head no and saying yes. I thought he did the wrong hand call on accident.

Phil out there, are you ****in kidding me?!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why the **** is the second base ump tossing someone from the dugout? That makes no sense.

Marcus Thames yelling **** YOU at the ump, hahahaha. That was comedy.

giphy.gif

DJ needs to hit 2nd and let Judge hit 3rd, get a CF speedster to leadoff. We dont need a Yankeeography moment everytime at the plate, we need traffic on the bases ...

If this kid dominguez is the real deal for real , why not bring him up after the break ? Plenty of prodigy guys have been up at 18. Wasn't Andrew Jones like 18, Bryce Harper ? ..

:smokin

If this kid dominguez is the real deal for real , why not bring him up after the break ? Plenty of prodigy guys have been up at 18. Wasn't Andrew Jones like 18, Bryce Harper ? ..

:smokin
Haha no. Harper was 19 and had like 1k PA in A ball and above. Jones was similar. Dominguez just turned 18 and has only played in extended ST. I doubt we see him until 2023.

Back
Top Bottom