New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

Did was really really bad his last year in NY. Signing him wasn't really an option. I like ole Didi though, he was fun.

Bleacher reports Soto offer :lol:

Trade Proposal: New York Yankees get LF Juan Soto; San Diego Padres get OF Spencer Jones and RHP Chase Hampton

Hell Id give them like 5 more prospects. :lol:

Good thing we didn't push to get Harper :rolleyes
Obviously I'd rather have him in pinstripes but man Harper vs the Braves fans is great sports. They absolutely hate his guts and he ****s on them over and over and over. It's David Ortiz vs the Yankees tbh.

He would have played First Base here. :frown:

That’s the most fireable offense of the last decade of Cashman.

Bryce wanted to be here. Was willing to do whatever to get here if you paid him. And they didn’t even give him a phone call.

A lot of people were calling for Cashman and Boone to be fired the last few years bc "making the playoffs doesn't mean anything, it's all about chips." Hell we've argued itt about what the goal is every year. I swear some of yall just want to argue lol

I think it was more the decisions or indecisions on moves they could have made. Whether in game or roster moves.

Yankees motto has been championship or bust, but most of don’t expect one here. Think you’re taking that a bit to heart there. Most of those arguments were just out of pure frustration of the product being put on the field.

We’re well aware of just get in and anything can happen. See 2017’s run. October has always been whos hot.

Pretty awesome dive into how a pitcher/team uses data to build a gameplan to attack hitters. I know some hate it but this is the game today and we need to be better at it.

200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom