Newcastle Dunk Pic

interesting how they would look with either blue,red, or black laces.

Your Focus Determines Your Reailty

^

:lol:
laugh.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

These look real good to me.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

Quote:
sb hasnt impressed me since mf dooms
4L8O15S16T23!42
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

what I am surprised about is that they didn't put the Newcastle star in the same spot, or somewhere much like the Heiny Dunks to hype up the shoe...regardless I like the colors, and I don't want them to change anything that would go away from the logo. Hopefully this will get cats drinking more Newcastle making more places serve it. It's a great beer.
Have you seen Drama's billboard yet?

Quote:
They probably didn't put the star on it so they wouldn't get sued or get a cease and desist order...

after that incident with Heineken, when Nike has done an inspired dunk, I'm pretty sure they have cleared it with the company or the person to prevent that from happening again like in the fallen heroes pack, all those dudes were compensated.
Have you seen Drama's billboard yet?

I like these a lot. But get focused everyone, the beer is no good.

Get some rogue dead guy up in your system.

New Castle is my favorite beer hands down... i like the colorway of the shoe but the white outline around the blue swoosh really kinda throws it off for me.... like someone else in this thread said it will be a gametime decision for me as well....
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

I'ma grab a pair
Perseverant, after everything so far/I cannot quit and become a negative statistic/they say Im too serious/ lighten up, light one up, take a puff!/there are no drugs in my system, I dont need a fix/ but I do need to repair myself/ man up, stand and tighten up my belt/ If you dont care about yourself, then youll get no help/ these pulmonary veins are in my head/ I have love on the brain
- AngGeon Emetrea Jeffrey (angie-ahn)

really nice.. keep it simple Nike. As long as the price isn't too terrible i will cop.
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

these and the ferris will actually be 2 of the 1st sbs that I actually await the release of. I'm not a big SB fan but that's only because I was never a big dunk fan.
teambatman​

I'm feeling these..royal blue swoosh is pimp!
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Back
Top Bottom