Newcastle dunk SBs??

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

^^^Even though I lace them differently. I think the way u laced them makes it still look f@ckin sick. Just got my laces in can't wait..
smile.gif

Thanks, man...
did you get your laces from fullylaced? This was my first time ordering from them and I'm pretty happy with the laces. Out of all thenon-SB laces that I've seen, they resemble SB laces the most. I can see myself buying a handful of other colors in the near future.

^^i went with the 54' set as well, being a sz13 they fit lows perfect. i've order at least 10 pairs of laces from them and have nothing but good wordsabout their service. if you're a big footed person like myself the 54'' are perfect for lows but with dunk hi's they just fit enough to barelytie them.

Originally Posted by five30

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

^^^Even though I lace them differently. I think the way u laced them makes it still look f@ckin sick. Just got my laces in can't wait..
smile.gif

Thanks, man...
did you get your laces from fullylaced? This was my first time ordering from them and I'm pretty happy with the laces. Out of all the non-SB laces that I've seen, they resemble SB laces the most. I can see myself buying a handful of other colors in the near future.

They have great service and extremely fast shipping got them in 1 day
happy.gif
happy.gif
Now I'm waiting for my new castle from ccs.com
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I finally got my order from ccs.com
roll.gif
roll.gif
They r f@ckin sick especially with the blue laces Wow!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by FrankWh1te

^^i went with the 54' set as well, being a sz13 they fit lows perfect. i've order at least 10 pairs of laces from them and have nothing but good words about their service. if you're a big footed person like myself the 54'' are perfect for lows but with dunk hi's they just fit enough to barely tie them.
Unfortunately, the blue laces in mine arent sb laces.. Where'd yu get yours from?

yo wutup NT, not sure if this was answered already in the thread, but where can i get those blue laces in those newcastles posted earlier, thanks in advance

^ DUDE
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

the answer to your question is not only in this thread, but not but 5 posts above your post.

Back
Top Bottom