Newcastle dunk SBs??

Originally Posted by Tuk Low

what site has sb laces? I need some blue laces along with some other colors to flavor up some other kickas.
check ebay. Fully Lace has them for $6 shipped. damn, i was on the fence about getting a pair of blue laces but they look so crazy with them. i wasjust gonna keep the red ones in there. but i might have to do that switch. if anyone is looking for a shirt to match. seen this Super Mario 3 t-shirt in HotTopic. this is when mario had the raccoon hears. the colors are perfect. only thing is that the shirt is too yellow for the kicks. but you can still get itoff. i rather just find something else to rock with them. dope shoe. anyone think these will go up in value anytime soon?..

With The Red laces.
71o7dx.jpg

f042te.jpg

2dmf60j.jpg

anybody else not feeling blue or red? i dig the og white ones....

dont own a pr. of any sbs. these could be my first!! these are original, but simple enough. im debating.

I never had any intentions of copping this shoe until I saw it in person and tried it on. The materials and colorway are sick. I dig them with the blue laces alot and the red ones 2nd. I definitely wil be taking out the white laces. Shout out to my dudes at NJ Skate and NJ II.

I am still waiting for mine from ccs.com
mad.gif
mad.gif
. I actually like the blue laces better, red is kinda to much for this sneaker.. Iactaully wouldn't mind now putting those stars in now
tongue.gif
wink.gif
. Does anybody know where we can get them and how much to put on???????

this pair isn;t out in southeast asia yet; liked them when i first saw them (with pale yellow midsoles) but not feeling them too much now...

suppose i'll have to really look at them in person before i can decide, but i'm a little devastated by the midsole
frown.gif

^^^Even though I lace them differently. I think the way u laced them makes it still look f@ckin sick. Just got my laces in can't wait..
smile.gif

Hey guys I know this isn't the place to ask this but.........would u trade a pair of Dr. feel goods for the new castles? I'm in a pretty tight spot, sothat's why I'm asking for sum opinions.

Mine shipped from ccs today. I can't beleive I bought a pair of dunk sb's. Last pair I got was like a year ago when the Purple Pidgeons came out.

Will definitely go with the blue laces....

Back
Top Bottom