News Flash NY Bloods aren't as Fake as ya'll believe

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by ralphsody

^^^ im not in any gang and most of the people i know who are, are in crip so i cant really comment on this ny blood thing. but i think that stacking is crazy
my boy has one crip stackin ama see if i can get it..

P.S. D.D.P.? im dominican and was approached by a group of them while i was still living in new york....

long story short they soft as hell, tho probably cuz they were just claiming it on some other sh.t...

Now Trini's is a whole other thing, and its just not how tuff they are but the loyatly they have with each other as well as how tight there set is is
wild..they dont let just anyone claim what there doing from where im at..also they really protected the kids from the elemtary school on the block..i never
thought "gangs" helping the neiborhood was true like they did back in the day or maybe still do in cali, i wouldnt know..
These Dominican NY Gangs are real!!!!
From your avy I know you are by JFK
infested with Trini's
My friends right hand man Got stabbed in his heart with a Machete by a Trinitario
indifferent.gif

I know some DDP and these dudes flooded my block when my boy called them up for some Biz
Both have beef with eachother IDK for what but they are Reckless

word i went to JFK doggy..
ya boys accident happened a couple of years ago in a park by the school? cuz if it was i was there playing handball at them time
i bounced boogie tho i had "cigs" on me and i heard that the trini basically chopped his arm off and that it was done to a blood

Back
Top Bottom