News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Yeah, see that pic alone makes me realize that Robert wasn't exactly out his mind.

Now, the fact that she came handed down from Maryiln Manson.....well, that gives one pause. :x

Yeah, see that pic alone makes me realize that Robert wasn't exactly out his mind.

Now, the fact that she came handed down from Maryiln Manson.....well, that gives one pause. :x
see but man all p is bassically the same
some may be wetter or tighter than others
but aint nothing gonna make me leave a woman who can FINANCE AND PRODUCE MOVIES with HER OWN money
but man i do wanna hit that :lol:
where is rose at these days

Last edited:
Its not the p sometimes. It's how she uses it. A girl who does some intense bedroom acrobatics > decently tighter girl who just lays there.

where is rose at these days

She looks like an albino Charmeleon or a Jackovasaur now, thanks to plastic surgery or botox or w/e:

So her acting career...but she took up directing, I guess? She got a short into Sundance film festival last month.

Last edited:
See, now that's just sad. :smh:

We'll always have the real Rose as we remember her (Charmed, Scream, nothing dress), but when they make that transformation from Kate Winslet to the grandma that dropped her jewelry in the water, that's just hard to digest.

Rose McGowan looks like that because she was in a bad car accident in 2007 and had surgery to remove the scarring.

Not a plastic surgery botch job.

Last edited:
She looks like an albino Charmeleon or a Jackovasaur now, thanks to plastic surgery or botox or w/e:

So her acting career...but she took up directing, I guess? She got a short into Sundance film festival last month.

There is no god :x What the hell

:x

Rose McGowan looks like that because she was in a bad car accident in 2007 and had surgery to remove the scarring.

Nahhh...I remember hearing about that, and seeing pics of her after. She looked fine. Plus the scars were from her glasses scratching around her eyes.

This is from 08:

She must've gotten addicted to the scalpel after they fixed her up. :smh:

Last edited:

Nahhh...I remember hearing about that, and seeing pics of her after. She looked fine. Plus the scars were from her glasses scratching around her eyes.

This is from 08:

She must've gotten addicted to the scalpel after they fixed her up. :smh:

:smh:

Its crazy how addictive plastic surgery is.

Dudes get so reckless because of P. If it was a female, she might go years without getting caught. Can't wait for the sequels tho. It's been way too long. Always wondered what took so long. Thanks for the insight Señor O-

Feige Dispels Some DR. STRANGE Rumors, But Confirms Others

In an interview with IGN at the premiere of the new Marvel short "Hail to the King," Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige talked openly about Doctor Strange and the status of its development.

After it was reported last week that the studio was meeting with potential directors, Feige said it was true that they are "actively looking," but that the report named the wrong names. If you want to be the director of a Marvel Studios movie, "there's only one criteria: do something that we think is really cool."

As for a star for the film, Feige says they're open to just about anyone. "A movie star is not required, but that doesn't mean a movie star wouldn't be great," the studio president teased. He did seemingly confirm the film as a Phase 3 movie in the same response, however.

"Doctor Strange would be our – well, depending on when we make it, it could be our 13th, 14th, 15th movie, right?" he said. Ant-Man, which starts "Phase 3" is film number 12 for Marvel Studios.

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige Talks Doctor Strange, Netflix Series and Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer Reaction

Last edited:
Just go ahead and get David Blaine lol. It wouldn't even be a fictional movie anymore, more like his biography

Last edited:
I liked Patrick Wilson as Nite Owl in Watchmen. Ant-Man is continually sounding more interesting. That test footage was really dope too.

This is what The Flash on the CW is gonna look like...if they go through with it.

After months of anticipation -- including a two "Arrow" episodes introducing the character last fall -- The CW's "The Flash" pilot is set to begin production next week, and in advance of that, Warner Bros. Television has released the first photo of star Grant Gustin in costume as the iconic DC Comics superhero.

Though the photo only shows Gustin's head, what's revealed certainly appears to be a faithful adaptation of the character's recognizable and enduring appearance, albeit a darker shade of red than most comic book portrayals. In the two "Arrow" episodes featuring Gustin, he only appeared as The Flash's civilian identity, Barry Allen.

The Flash costume was designed by Colleen Atwood, a three-time Academy Award-winner who also designed Stephen Amell's "Arrow" costume. "The Flash" pilot, in contention for a series spot on The CW's 2014-2015 schedule, is executive produced by "Arrow" vets Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and David Nutter, directed by Nutter and written by Berlanti, Kriesberg and DC chief creative officer and former long-time "Flash" comic book writer Geoff Johns.
Link

Last edited:
Speaking of robert rodriguez hes got his own network now. Its called el rey. Mostly uncensored blacksploitation movies and the from dusk til dawn tv series comes out in march on the channel

Back
Top Bottom