News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

He's working with Scorsese now so if he delivers there I think he'll be good.

After people got a look of what goes on over there at Sony i don't think anyone will hold that stuff against him.

The next big movie that he could be perfect for might be at Sony tho. You never know.

Scorsese tho :nerd: Is it a crime flick?
it's a period piece IIRC

called Silence.

Batista flourishing! He's the Chris Pratt of the antagonists' muscle/henchmen :lol:

EXCLUSIVE: 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Dave Bautista To Play The Kurgan In 'Highlander' Reboot

Last edited:
:lol: The author of the article I got it from probably just googled his pic and used the first interesting one he saw.

ASH VS EVIL DEAD : Cast And Plot Details Announced

Ash Vs Evil Dead is due to air on Starz sometime this year and now the network have announced who will be joining the mighty Bruce Cambell as well as giving us the official Plot Synopsis. The casts include have Ray Santiago (“Touch”) and Dana DeLorenzo (A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas). Santiago will be playing Pablo Simon Bolivar who is Ash's loyal follower and believes in Ash even when he doesn't believe in him self. DeLorenzo will be playing Kelly Maxwell, who is described as a moody wild child trying to out run her past.

Bruce Campbell reprises his role as Ash, the aging lothario and chainsaw-handed monster hunter who has spent the last 30 years avoiding responsibility, maturity and the terrors of the Evil Dead. When a Deadite plague threatens to destroy all of mankind, Ash is finally forced to face his demons – personal and literal.

Back
Top Bottom