News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

First official look at Robert Rodriguez's new Netflix superhero flick, We Can Be Heroes.

The children's adventure movie is actually a "spiritual sequel" to the director's 2005 hit The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl, and is set in the same universe. The story focuses on members of a superhero team called the Heroics being captured by alien invaders, leaving their kids to save the day.

Pedro Pascal will play the group's leader Marcus Moreno, who's daughter Missy (YaYa Gosselin) rounds up 10 fellow super-powered youngsters to rescue the Heroics. Christian Slater (Mr. Robot), Boyd Holbrook (Logan), and Sung Kang (The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift) will play some of the other supes, but we have no details on their characters. Priyanka Chopra is believed to be playing the villain.

1605214251740.png

I like the Monster Hunter games but I can't support Paul WS after reading this

ive already watched way too many of that dude‘s movies

and I can’t remember the last one I even thought was decent after the 1st resident evil

Yeah, terrible story.

Also besides her husband, who decided Mills Jovovich needs to star in another video game movie?

oscar building up his resume

Star Wars
Dune
Moon Knight
XMen
plus countless of great acting parts from non-mainstream films
and now...

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY Season 3 Casts Genesis Rodriguez, Jake Epstein & More As The Sparrow Academy

1610400401139.png

all in for genesis

Back
Top Bottom