Next Candace? 12 year old girl banned from boys' league

Ya'll are haters, if thats a goal she wants to accomplish let her try it. I mean if she goes hard and tries to make the NBA and doesnt make it, she'llbe averaging like 50 20 and 20 in the WNBA
laugh.gif

I saw this a few days ago... She looks like she's nice, I mean I'd still give her 60, but I like that they have her working on her 1 dribble pull upoff the swing through... like they're trying to give her a guard's skill set. Could be ugly in a few yrs.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

next candace?...more Like next Lisa!!!...man i wish i had her height so i couLdve dominated kids when i was 12...shes kinda cute for her age to LOL
happy.gif

same thing I was thinking. I'm going to hell. Looks like the twins from Sister Sister. Let's hope she keeps growing.

skills already caught up to her height. It took me 3 years to get used to my height. it look like she just has it. she needs to be in some u-15 AAU leagues.see just how well she can compete. I know nba stars played with their older brothers on the playgrounds and what not. is she on that level to truely dominatethose older?

honestly, i would NOT want her etting any taller. a 5 inch growth spurt at age 15 would be detrimental to her development imo. she could develop her game nowas a larger sized PG. instead she might have problems being the biggest kid all her life, then playing real ball and realizing wow, i cant post up NO body. hercoaches and parents have a ton of promise and worry to consider the next few years

^^^ That's a the "To Catch a Predator" guy. He's not saying the girl is ugly. I thinks he's jokingly saying that the comment was a littleR-Kellish.

1. That was an awful lot of missed layups for a highlight reel.

2. Her folks shouldn't be heated about her not being allowed to play with boys her age. An athletic 6-foot 12-year-old girl should be playing with highschool girls if she wants to get better... AAU
smh.gif
at her parents

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

^^^ That's a the "To Catch a Predator" guy. He's not saying the girl is ugly. I thinks he's jokingly saying that the comment was a little R-Kellish.

Indeed.

Nothing too serious, but I like posting that Chris Hansen pic whenever possible.

NO R.KELLY but she going to be cute when she get older

anyones she could be deadly if she keep her work and keep growing

She needs to be playing on 16 and Under girls AAU teams so by the time she's in HS she can play 18 and under all for years. Playing them lil nerds in thevideo aint doing anything for her.

is this thread really turning into a how hott is this chick?
smh.gif
sick.gif

I'm guessing everybody will catch up to her eventually, at least somewhat...still looks like she's got a pretty good game down low though.

How are you gonna have a highlight tape of her missing 3 consecutive layups and towering over a swarm of rugrats to get the rebound?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom