Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

Maybe I am in the minority, but if someone outside of the company(a friend, relative, etc...) has to explain exactly what said company is doing or what the new features are. Couldn't that be thought of as the company doing a bad job of informing the masses?

I was really looking Foward to this, being Able to switch games instantly. Sharing games with family(friends). Now we have to put the disc everytime we play. Feel like ppl are stuck in the past.

Lol. Pre-order sales must have been abysmal for them to cave a week after E3.

PS4 still has the superior hardware and price though.

I'll still wait for Halo to drop to pick up a Xbox One.

This is a perfect example of why people should vote with their wallet.

Last edited:
The fact that EVERY Xbox One is coming with a Kinect still is whack. Thanks for forcing your consumers to purchase a 100 dollar add-on.... horrible. :smh:

Im mad over what they just did.

The uninformed, which is a huge majority, who don't know how to fully comprehend policies and are scared of trying something different have won.

I really don't care if this results in Xbox One topping the best seller charts. These new buyers are the ones who said "DRM? I'm switching to Playstation" even though they don't even understand the pros and cons of Digital Rights Management.

The family sharing plan, which is one of the perks of DRM, would have been a huge step forward for a true Next generation gaming console. True innovation.

Now we are stuck with two upgraded current generation consoles.

Dude, Microsoft and the Publishers are just trying to cut out retailers so they can keep more money for themselves.

Games aren't going to be cheaper and transferring/selling licenses could easily have been disabled at the publishers discretion.

Microsoft was trying to hit gamers with the okie-doke and gamers didn't fall for it.

MS should've just made split SKUs: $500 "Deluxe" Xbox One with all the proposed DRM features AND a $400 Xbox One with no DRM, no Kinect, & 250GB HDD

or just make the system with the DRM and released a day one patch to remove the kinect requirement for $400

I just think that in the future, MS has plans for the kinect, so it makes no sense to abandon it now, and force people to buy it in the future

I just think that in the future, MS has plans for the kinect, so it makes no sense to abandon it now, and force people to buy it in the future

IDC if they have plans for it, the kinect is the BIGGEST gimmick ever. I DO NOT WANT.

Therefore I pre-ordered the PS4 :D

So enlighten me, folks....

...so now we're forced to purchase discs again now that Microsoft backtracked?

....and with the original method, we had the option to buy games physically AND digitally?

Cause I would rather buy games digitally any day of the week. :smh:

....and with the original method, we had the option to buy games physically AND digitally?

Cause I would rather buy games digitally any day of the week.
mean.gif
You can still buy digital but now you get zero perks for doing it

Cause I would rather buy games digitally any day of the week. :smh:
Still can buy both ways. The difference, I believe, is before you could buy a disc and install to console to share digitally.

Last edited:
Sooooo......what's gonna happen to the games that were designed to have always online connection and power of the cloud? ....LOL!!!

Last edited:
So is that 10 person family plan where you can share games even though you haven't bought it no longer an option?

If so screw every one of you who raised this **** storm. It pisses me off even more cause all the responses will be "hahaha look at Microsoft back tracking like chumps" and then they will go buy the PS4. Now people like me who were looking towards innovation are screwed.

Sooooo......what's gonna happen to the games that were designed to have always online connection and power of the cloud? ....LOL!!!

you still cant play them unless you have internet. But then again, why would you buy a multiplayer game/ cloud heavy if you dont have internet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom