Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

this article doesn't have anything to do with Xbox nor video games :stoneface:

Cause if you get banned then you lose all of the games on your account.

you gotta do something REALLY bad to get permanently banned (I have 2 friends with banned GTs and it's from them playing BURNED GAMES on Xbox Live; they knew their cheap behinds would get caught eventually so they had to take that L) on Xbox Live. So if you lose all your games in that process, I honestly have 0 sympathy for you.

Last edited:
No one even knows how that "game sharing" even worked so I don't see why some people are upset about it.

I've mainly seem people being upset about not being able to take advantage of it by having 10 of their friends buy said games and make it into like a gaming potluck.

If that makes sense.

the developers/publishers wouldn't have had to make it "work". the technology for that is embedded in the hardware!! (which will be killed via day one patch now)

I already had 4 homies in other states getting Xbox Ones & we were down for group buys on single-player games too :smh:

No one even knows how that "game sharing" even worked so I don't see why some people are upset about it.
I've mainly seem people being upset about not being able to take advantage of it by having 10 of their friends buy said games and make it into like a gaming potluck.
If that makes sense.

How would it be taking advantage of something when its what they're offering? People are upset because they can't utilize it. Not take advantage of it. It was pretty simple. 10 people of your choosing could play a game of yours as long as you weren't. And up to one person could play the game with you. Microsoft was well aware how people were gonna use it when initially offering the feature.

the developers/publishers wouldn't have had to make it "work". the technology for that is embedded in the hardware!! (which will be killed via day one patch now)

I already had 4 homies in other states getting Xbox Ones & we were down for group buys on single-player games too
mean.gif
I wasn't talking about dev or pubs.

This is what I'm talking about.

You were already plotting about how you're going to take advantage of a feature that you have no clue of how it actually "works."
If that makes sense.
How would it be taking advantage of something when its what they're offering? People are upset because they can't utilize it. Not take advantage of it. It was pretty simple. 10 people of your choosing could play a game of yours as long as you weren't. And up to one person could play the game with you. Microsoft was well aware how people were gonna use it when initially offering the feature.
Lemme elaborate. Some nters on here were asking other nters to join their game share.

The feature was made so you can share games with people you know.

Sharing games with random people online in order to only pay $6 to have access to new releases is taking advantage of the gaming sharing feature.

This is what I meant by taking advantage of the feature in my initial post.

I said some people are upset so I don't see why you're saying "people are upset."

edit: My mistake I meant to type some people not people in my initial post.

Last edited:
You were already plotting about how you're going to take advantage of a feature that you have no clue of how it actually "works."

except those 4 other people are ALREADY my friends on Xbox Live & we all own Xbox 360s...so explain to me how I'm "taking advantage" again :smh:

I DO know how it works because the entire process was explained to multiple gaming sites by MS employees. It was even discussed in Giant Bomb's E3 podcasts.

Last edited:
there was no advantage being taken of

its just that people want to think that 10 people could play 10 different games at the same time off of one person's "shared" library

laugh.gif

Last edited:
exactly. they clearly explained that only 2 people can be playing 2 different games in a console's Shared Games Folder ("cloud")

Last edited:
Glad to hear the good news. M$ realized they were eeffn up there own money. Im back on board with this XB1. They had bettr games at E3, Im glad don't gotta resort to p4 now.

except those 4 other people are ALREADY my friends on Xbox Live & we all own Xbox 360s...so explain to me how I'm "taking advantage" again
mean.gif

I DO know how it works because the entire process was explained to multiple gaming sites by MS employees. It was even discussed in Giant Bomb's E3 podcasts.
You're rignt.

In your case, you're not taking advantage.

You don't know how it works.

The only people who know who it worked is m$.

i still didnt understand that always on thing, i dont bother reading and nothing seemed to explain it. i guess its good they got rid of it?

What pisses me off the most is they tried to innovate and everyone threw it back in their faces. Digital is the future folks. The Internet is now and the future. They tried to innovate with both and everyone cried cause like the way it is. Ironically everyone on the Internet is complaining about always having to be connected to the Internet :smh: sure there might be a few bumps on the way but that's what happens when your looking into the future and not settling with the boring now. I was initially siding with th PS4 until I realized this. They're settling for the now to please the people now. And everyone looks stupid for being suckered. The PS4 is just a revamped PS3. Th Xbox one was actually something new for a new generation. I was really looking forward to seeing where the Xbox would end up going. I was hoping they would keep the foot down and say told ya so down the road.

And why is everyone complaining about the kinect being required? Do you guys even know why they did that? Again.....to innovate. No one bought the last kinect. I sure as hell didn't. Something like less than 30% of 360 owners had one. As a result developers didn't wanna take the risk of wasting their money by trying to utilize its power. Now this kinect is apparently supposed to be much more powerful. Now that 100% of Xbox owners will have one developers are guaranteed everyone will have one and can now run wild with their imagination and try out new things. I'm sure something cool will come of it. How the hell will we know otherwise. If not o well, I'll happily invest in a company who's making an effort take technology as far as it can go. Cause you know technology is pretty cool.

Last edited:
What pisses me off the most is they tried to innovate and everyone threw it back in their faces. Digital is the future folks. The Internet is now and the future. They tried to innovate with both and everyone cried cause like the way it is. Ironically everyone on the Internet is complaining about always having to be connected to the Internet :smh: sure there might be a few bumps on the way but that's what happens when your looking into the future and not settling with the boring now. I was initially siding with th PS4 until I realized this. They're settling for the now to please the people now. And everyone looks stupid for being suckered. The PS4 is just a revamped PS3. Th Xbox one was actually something new for a new generation. I was really looking forward to seeing where the Xbox would end up going. I was hoping they would keep the foot down and say told ya so down the road.

And why is everyone complaining about the kinect being required? Do you guys even know why they did that? Again.....to innovate. No one bought the last kinect. I sure as hell didn't. Something like less than 30% of 360 owners had one. As a result developers didn't wanna take the risk of wasting their money by trying to utilize its power. Now this kinect is apparently supposed to be much more powerful. Now that 100% of Xbox owners will have one developers are guaranteed everyone will have one and can now run wild with their imagination and try out new things. I'm sure something cool will come of it. How the hell will we know otherwise. If not o well, I'll happily invest in a company who's making an effort take technology as far as it can go. Cause you know technology is pretty cool.

Number one, if you care so much about innovation, you should look into this new batch of tech called personal computers.

This isnt an agency looking to cure cancer. They are here to make money. When your most faithful consumer base hates something you do, you change it. Virtual Boy was an innovation. HD DVD was an innovation. Innovate all you want, but unless you make money, have fun being poor.

They will implement what they originally planned to, this generation. They just need more time to figure out a way to sugar coat it for the masses.

Last edited:

Number one, if you care so much about innovation, you should look into this new batch of tech called personal computers.

This isnt an agency looking to cure cancer. They are here to make money. When your most faithful consumer base hates something you do, you change it.

They will implement what they originally planned to, this generation. They just need more time to figure out a way to sugar coat it for the masses.

O personal computers are the only form of technology that can be innovative?
They are here to make money, you make money by innovating and looking into the future. The faithful consumer base is showing how stupid they are cause they holding them back. We should have let them try to do what they wanted to in the first place. It's a damn shame that having to be connected to the Internet and being held back from selling your 60 dollar game for beer money is what held them back.

I wont argue this, as it appears we just have completely different view points. I applaud the public for obviously using the only means at their disposal Microsoft or any company will notice; money.

I think we can both agree, Microsoft didn't do this because of what fans were saying. They did this because preorder numbers reflected what the fans were saying.

Last edited:
I wont argue this, as it appears we just have completely different view points. I applaud the public for obviously using the only means at their disposal Microsoft or any company will notice; money.

I think we can both agree, Microsoft didn't do this because of what fans were saying. They did this because preorder numbers reflected what the fans were saying.

Very well said.

Definitely, and that's what upsets me the most. The future was something too complex for a basic consumer to understand so they went with something everyone already understood. The same damn system as before, just revamped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom