Next Jordan Football Cleat in 2009???

Originally Posted by Blackthidot

Sorry I'm not a pro message board user...I just want news and read the news here.
There's no news. All I see is you bumping this thread with no news about future releases.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

jordan_xii_cleats.jpg
I wouldn't mind this cleat again though.
pimp.gif

^^^Info on those

I heard JB was coming out with football gloves last season but never saw any....

Originally Posted by jblock4

Anyone ever seen these???
pimp.gif

3c526e94ea6d7e47fc8c334da651ea071a930e48.jpg
54d26c64bc6fded6fa6cf64a4fe99b066a217121.jpg

They are
pimp.gif
, got them last year for my state championship game. Like allof JB quality, and performance is lacking.

There might not be a retro Jordan football cleat this season. Eastbay has all the new Nike football spikes on the site with no Jordans. They all have alwayscome out at the same time.

There might not be a retro Jordan football cleat this season. Eastbay has all the new Nike football spikes on the site with no Jordans. They all have always
come out at the same time.

Don't get too jumpy brother.. Last years 3's came out mid-June. We have time.. Hopefully.

i can see a six ring cleat or a another 'jaq' type shoe

after seeing syracuse win the lacrosse championship..JB should jump on lacrosse lol

and imagine having UNC football a JB team..all JB cleats

Originally Posted by CrusaderRB32

There might not be a retro Jordan football cleat this season. Eastbay has all the new Nike football spikes on the site with no Jordans. They all have always
come out at the same time.

Don't get too jumpy brother.. Last years 3's came out mid-June. We have time.. Hopefully.

No we already new what the cleat was going to be be by April.

WOW, those Dre Bly III's are
pimp.gif
He's got some insane PE's. The VI's are hot too. I wish they'd come out with another low cleat. Perfectfor gamedays.

Back
Top Bottom