Next Song to blow. 3mil views in less than a week..... YBN Nahmir

The other thing that's funny is how small these cats are in real life.

I seen 21 Savage in person and had to stop myself from busting out laughing. Son is mad frail. Tyga too.

This is all by design. The powers that be prop up these uneducated ignorant negroes( I'm black not a racist) to influence the black youth. We as a people need to wake up and call out the BS

This is all by design. The powers that be prop up these uneducated ignorant negroes( I'm black not a racist) to influence the black youth. We as a people need to wake up and call out the BS

however when its on the opposite end of the spectrum and the freshmen are more in the vein of uzi or yachty, its da #emasculation of the black man

j cole got a bunch of young rappers on that conscious **** on his roster and they over there flopping up a storm so why fault or be surprised when youngins want a fake carti beat and do their own version of what tay k and kodak did

the people choose what pops now more than ever before in this game

All these new dudes literally have the shelf life of a month tops. They don't even get a second single just the next quick service rapper comes and takes the spotlight.

If Tay K didn't go viral and get ended in a span of 2 weeks I doubt this would've went up like this tbh. Beat is like a knockoff Magnolia too :smh::lol:

What this ish for real? Dude try's to come off all hard, would get dropped in a heart beat.

Back
Top Bottom