Next time you go to Ikea with your lady...

Saw this 10 weeks ago. There's a new IKEA thing called in store reviews

I thought this was going to be about smashing in the bedroom section

laugh.gif

I mean this in the most respectful way cuh, but you a filthy *** savage.  You one of those dudes who did well in school and low-key had a legit 9-5 and a 401K after college then after 1 too many Max B interviews you thought the streets was calling you.  You my favorite NTer but you gotta get your life bike together. Take a trip to Connecticut this weekend and cleanse your soul of Uncle Murder mixtapes, stale backwoods, and bodega dice games.  You in my prayers G 

What the hell is a rort? A few of them I didn't get how they were puns.

I mean this in the most respectful way cuh, but you a filthy *** savage.  You one of those dudes who did well in school and low-key had a legit 9-5 and a 401K after college then after 1 too many Max B interviews you thought the streets was calling you.  You my favorite NTer but you gotta get your life bike together. Take a trip to Connecticut this weekend and cleanse your soul of Uncle Murder mixtapes, stale backwoods, and bodega dice games.  You in my prayers G 
eek.gif

Growing up is always optional, dude is hilarious....I'm willing to bet money his wit/humor is what got her in the first place.

Damn :lol:

Omg

This was so unexpected :lol:

I'm crying

in b4 GOAT topic

Son! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Connecticut though? I been through CT before

b6336ad7c45a9ec1a8c37d4f5283e57b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom