Next To Blow From The South? Meet NBA YOUNGBOY!!

If Youngboy stay off the BS....he got potential to be a young LEGEND. For real.

Kids raps, self reflection and lyrical ability are way beyond his years. Shoutout to whatever older dudes raised some of these Young ***** on that old Boosie/BG etc

If moneybagg really did that thats some ho ****. U can't put my name to something and I don't see a penny on it, I'd be suing the **** out of dude. And if the stunt be pulled on ralo is true he a sucka dude fa sho. I was arguing wit somebody here about how him and youngsta don't interact at all and he basically confirmed it in a interview saying they don't talk and he just do him. Dude nice but he feeling himself too much.
i mean I can understand why they don't interact. Yo cool with Dolph so I think people look at him as a "playing both sides of the fence" type guy. From the beginning people have questioned why he signed with CMG knowing that he was cool with Dolph before the deal. Makes him look disloyal.

NBA needs a chill pill tho. Lil cat be way too live.

From 2 Heartless

"Really thought **** was sincere (I did)
Let a big hater get in your ear (big *****)
It could've been our year (true story)
Saw Courtney with you at Icebox
I approached him, tryna smack him
You jumped in the way of my action (why you do that?)
I couldn't take your reaction (****ed me up)
I treated you like a lil brother, I'm big brother
Look at us now, this **** crazy (crazy)
Could've been on tour gettin' hella guap
I really thought we was fed babies (**** crazy)"

Man I'm ****in with little dude's music tough.

Went into Fed Babies completely blind never even heard a YoungBoy bar before and was blown away.

Been digesting 38 Baby, AI, and Ain't Too Long too. So much heat. Young man has it.

wavycrocket wavycrocket
http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2018/02/youngboy-never-broke-again-arrested-warrant-in-florida/
Rising Baton Rouge, La. rapper YoungBoy Never Broke Again was arrested Sunday morning (Feb. 25), in Tallahassee, Fla., on an outstanding felony fugitive warrant.
First reported by TMZ, and confirmed by XXL via Leon County Sheriff's Office records, the "Outside Today" rapper was scheduled to perform at The Moon nightclub in Florida's capital city. But, according to the TMZ report, NBA's tour bus was stopped by authorities who ran a check on the rapper and discovered he had a warrant in Georgia for allegedly committing assault, weapons violations and kidnapping.

Back
Top Bottom