NEYO IS TRASH

Man, Ne-Yo aint trash. It's unfair to compare an artists first album to the rest, the first will always win because it was what introduced u to the artistand caught ur attn. No matter how hard any of Hov's latter albums are, u will still consider RD better than it. I fools wit Ne-Yo. This new album is hard.U gotta actually sit back and listen to the lyrics, STOP SKIMMIN THROUGH IT! "Mad", "Why Does She Stay", and "Lie To Me" bang offof YOTG.

Ya girl musta broke up w/ u to "Irreplaceable" which Ne-Yo so u gon take ya anger and frustration out on the dude w/ the questionable sexuality thanthe wife of Jigga.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Man, Ne-Yo aint trash. It's unfair to compare an artists first album to the rest, the first will always win because it was what introduced u to the artist and caught ur attn. No matter how hard any of Hov's latter albums are, u will still consider RD better than it. I fools wit Ne-Yo. This new album is hard. U gotta actually sit back and listen to the lyrics, STOP SKIMMIN THROUGH IT! "Mad", "Why Does She Stay", and "Lie To Me" bang off of YOTG.

Ya girl musta broke up w/ u to "Irreplaceable" which Ne-Yo so u gon take ya anger and frustration out on the dude w/ the questionable sexuality than the wife of Jigga.
laugh.gif
yea thats true..

Ne-Yo > your favorite R&b singer.

HE is 3 for 3 IMO.

This thread should go to Usher.
Negative..Musiq > Ne-yo...
Neyo dont even do R&B..as far as I'm concerned hes a pop artist

I think is Year of the Gentleman is pretty nice, gets consistent spins over here. I can jam every single track.

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

HE is 3 for 3 IMO.

lets say the music ne-yo makes isnt classify as RnB, its still quality work that he puts out, thats why hes constantly on top of the charts, andif you didn't know ne-yo wrote for musiq soulchild before

just cause you like the soulful rnb opposed to contemporary rnb doesnt mean its trash

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

HE is 3 for 3 IMO.

lets say the music ne-yo makes isnt classify as RnB, its still quality work that he puts out, thats why hes constantly on top of the charts, and if you didn't know ne-yo wrote for musiq soulchild before

just cause you like the soulful rnb opposed to contemporary rnb doesnt mean its trash

I never doubted his pen game..he ill with the pen.I just feel as an artist..he's very subpar

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

ILLIONAIRE wasnt you the same dude that said Future Sex/Love Sounds >> Confessions?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's debatable.

FS/LS had some masterpiece type beats.
Ahh yes because it's the beats that make an album better or not. This is why music sucks now. Confessions had infinitely better songs. Songs make an album, the words, not the beats. Also, Confessions had plenty of hot beats.

his recent album wasn't quite up to par with the last 2, but i wouldn't say it's trash. you gotta respect a songwriter...he's pocketing moremoney than the next r&b singer.

Originally Posted by Heshua

ILLIONAIRE wasnt you the same dude that said Future Sex/Love Sounds >> Confessions?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's debatable.

Ahh yes because it's the beats that make an album better or not. This is why music sucks now. Confessions had infinitely better songs. Songs make an album, the words, not the beats. Also, Confessions had plenty of hot beats.
confessions had hits for days..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's debatable.

FS/LS songs did too...3 straight #1's and 6 top 40 singles

I have always liked NE-YO and an artist and writer. "Mad" stood out for me on this new album like "Go on Girl" did on his last one. HITS!!!

Originally Posted by Dakingii

+%#@ u talkin bout fam, YOTG is easily the R&B album of the year

[Lee Corso] Notttttt so fast my friend [Lee Corso]... Check Jon B new @#+! out before u give YOTG R&B album of the year. And I find it hard to call YOTGR&B...it's more on the Pop side...great album none the less.

year of the gentlemen is trash, bought it, gave it a quick spin, hasnt seen my cd player again, but then again its hard to follow up after, 'In My OwnWords', that disc was
pimp.gif
, front to back

Originally Posted by areyouin729

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's debatable.

FS/LS songs did too...3 straight #1's and 6 top 40 singles
if the radio always plays it of course people are gonna like it....

confessions > fs/ls

neyo: i really liked that "crazy" song from his last album......but i still despise that "irreplaceable" song...worst lyrics ever

Back
Top Bottom