Neyo x Loso x Ryan Lesile = New Supergroup?

Anyone else hear about this? I heard these three dudes made a supergroup..I dont know how I feel about this

So at first it was orginally just loso and neyo but somehwere along the line R Les got added in the mix

Wait so you guys wouldn't check for NeYo's song writing/production+Ryan Leslie's producing+and ummm... Loso? Buggin'. I wouldn't sayit's a supergroup, but I'll check for every song they do.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Wait so you guys wouldn't check for NeYo's song writing/production+Ryan Leslie's producing+and ummm... Loso? Buggin'. I wouldn't say it's a supergroup, but I'll check for every song they do.

this

Fab better make sure There is No Competition Pt. 2 come out before he put out this album full of love songs

^TGT wasn't ill tho

i think Loso is gonna damage it more than help it unless there's 15 make me better tracks

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Neyo x Loso The Dream x Ryan Lesile = New Supergroup?[/td] [/tr][/table]
thumbs_up.jpg

TGT never came out with an album, did they?
And CRS...

I'd like to see Keri, Johnta, and Ne-Yo working together. No other group could have better singer-songwriters.

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

^TGT wasn't ill tho

i think Loso is gonna damage it more than help it unless there's 15 make me better tracks

Yeah, cuz Loso is THEE worst rapper to spit on R&B tracks.

#**# outta here.

^must of not heard the ghostface album track

btw why would u wanna hear 15 fab rnb joints???
alien.gif
i mean his albumscontain 2-4 of em always and thats enuff.

the thing is, that fab is always ILL when he's featured on a r&b track
ryan leslies maybe be a lame, but his production is always dope
and neyo is nice with his hooks
so id def check this out

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

When did Fab trade in his penis for a vagina?
laugh.gif

This dude Fab is trying too hard. I personally hope this never comes into fruition, cuz it's definitely destined to fail (numbers wise). Ne-Yo is the onlyone out of the three with a large fan base.

Originally Posted by columbiasneaks

the thing is, that fab is always ILL when he's featured on a r&b track
ryan leslies maybe be a lame, but his production is always dope
and neyo is nice with his hooks
so id def check this out

Back
Top Bottom