NFC Divisional Game: Seattle Seahawks @ Chicago Bears (Soldier Field, 1/16/11, 10AM PT, FOX)

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I'm gonna continue to bump this one just to piss off Casper and them.

Go 'Hawks

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
at that pic of Marshawn... I didnt see him grab the crotch while he jumped 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes a clown.
pimp.gif

I'm gonna continue to bump this one just to piss off Casper and them.

Go 'Hawks

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
at that pic of Marshawn... I didnt see him grab the crotch while he jumped 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes a clown.
pimp.gif

Haven't had a chance to post on here yet, but I will say that game was hands down the best game I've ever been to. I am and always have been a huge Hawk fan so it's nice to prove the doubters wrong! Atmosphere was crazy and the 12th Man is no joke. It's been reported that the fans caused a measurable seismic tremor at exactly 4:43pm, which is exactly when Beastmode broke tackles to seal the game.

//www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-12th-man-creates-measurable-se-01092011,0,7742458.story

Haven't had a chance to post on here yet, but I will say that game was hands down the best game I've ever been to. I am and always have been a huge Hawk fan so it's nice to prove the doubters wrong! Atmosphere was crazy and the 12th Man is no joke. It's been reported that the fans caused a measurable seismic tremor at exactly 4:43pm, which is exactly when Beastmode broke tackles to seal the game.

//www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-12th-man-creates-measurable-se-01092011,0,7742458.story

ive made the bet. im getting a tattoo if the hawks win this game. originally it was only if the hawks won the superbowl but i kept getting more and more excited and subtracting games. lets go hawks.

ive made the bet. im getting a tattoo if the hawks win this game. originally it was only if the hawks won the superbowl but i kept getting more and more excited and subtracting games. lets go hawks.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

NFC West 
pimp.gif

We a family once playoffs roll around 
laugh.gif

Absolutely.  Same as my thoughts on the Pac10 come tourney/bowl time.  If the Hawks can put a ton of pressure on Cutler, they will have a shot.  I just dont see them doing much against the Bears D.  I hope the Hawks win, but I dont see it happening this time.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

NFC West 
pimp.gif

We a family once playoffs roll around 
laugh.gif

Absolutely.  Same as my thoughts on the Pac10 come tourney/bowl time.  If the Hawks can put a ton of pressure on Cutler, they will have a shot.  I just dont see them doing much against the Bears D.  I hope the Hawks win, but I dont see it happening this time.

I think the Seahawks have a shot again in this one. They did beat Chicago in Soldier Field this year and I am still not sold on Cutler. Dude is like a ticking bomb and could implode at any moment.

I think the Seahawks have a shot again in this one. They did beat Chicago in Soldier Field this year and I am still not sold on Cutler. Dude is like a ticking bomb and could implode at any moment.

I really hope you the Seahawks beat the Bears just to show how fraudulent they are...

...then again....I would love CHI to win...and GB to win.....so we knock those chumps out of the playoffs and advance to the SB.

Remember...the bigger the stage, the more likely we will see Cutler make a fool of himself.  He is one of the most overrated frauds in the NFL.

I really hope you the Seahawks beat the Bears just to show how fraudulent they are...

...then again....I would love CHI to win...and GB to win.....so we knock those chumps out of the playoffs and advance to the SB.

Remember...the bigger the stage, the more likely we will see Cutler make a fool of himself.  He is one of the most overrated frauds in the NFL.

Originally Posted by mjd77

quoted for the verbal attack that will occur after these 'hawks get waxed.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom