NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belichick tried to  turn him around so he could steal on him.
laugh.gif

40k at least.

Great props to Torrey Smith. I cant imagine going through what the man had gone through. And dude showed up and then some. RIP to his brother, hope he stays strong.

As for the game... I hope I'm not alone saying that the players are acting like children with these refs. Every single play is complaint here, there, everywhere. Its like the current state of the NBA.

I agree that these refs arent even close to the real ones. But player arent helping themelves any either.

Great game to watch. Glad I didnt turn it off.

Damn...apparently Revis might be out for the season with a torn ACL. MRIs haven't happened yet though but Jets ain't gonna be in first place for long if that's true.

Damn...apparently Revis might be out for the season with a torn ACL. MRIs haven't happened yet though but Jets ain't gonna be in first place for long if that's true.

Wonder if he's gonna hold out again when he comes back.

Belichick about to put dem paws on a replacement. :wow: :lol:

Always loses with class.

Glad to see the Ravens get this one. Respect to Torrey Smith. You know it was tough for him to play in that game and he played great.

Refs were ridiculous in bal vs pats game. Offensive pass interference on Edelman when cornerback didnt even turn around got me the most. Then first head hit reed did didn't get a penalty which would of set up for easy td. Just too much to call out. Oh well pats could of still won had the oline not missed blocking on outside.

Last edited:
Refs were ridiculous in bal vs pats game. Offensive pass interference on Edelman when cornerback didnt even turn around got me the most. Then first head hit reed did didn't get a penalty which would of set up for easy td. Oh well pats could of still won had the oline not missed blocking on outside.

or if they catch 2 picks that hit DBs in the hands.

It's really a damn shame how the refs are jerking Baltimore. Although, you could say if they went for the FG they wouldn't need to cry about calls.
Did you turn the game on in the final minutes or you watch the whole ****? The officiating was a complete ******g JOKE for both sides, there was a ton of bad calls throughout the game. ****** jump at any chance to say refs helped New England out.
mean.gif

Bottom line, Patriots let this one slip and Ravens did what they were supposed to do in last year's playoff game.

Even w/ all the bull **** it was a good game. Glad we got the Ravens in week 3, our schedule is relatively easy from here on out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ This Patriots Secondary
Can't be stressed enough. Don't matter who's back there, ****** all been PIE for years now. If they're not botching easy INT's, they bend over and let teams have their way.

Disgusted.
mean.gif

Last edited:
It's really a damn shame how the refs are jerking Baltimore. Although, you could say if they went for the FG they wouldn't need to cry about calls.

Did you turn the game on in the final minutes or you watch the whole ****? The officiating was a complete ******g JOKE for both sides, there was a ton of bad calls throughout the game. ****** jump at any chance to say refs helped New England out. :smh:

this.

Last edited:
Question for New England fans, what the **** do you Guys do with all your draft picks?

No RBs? no WRs? no DBs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom