NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs were ridiculous in bal vs pats game. Offensive pass interference on Edelman when cornerback didnt even turn around got me the most. Then first head hit reed did didn't get a penalty which would of set up for easy td. Oh well pats could of still won had the oline not missed blocking on outside.

or if they catch 2 picks that hit DBs in the hands.
true indeed. No excuse for those drops.

Belidouche was in utter shock after the official just brushed him off. Homie had the "did dis dude just did dis" face :rofl:

Refs were ridiculous in bal vs pats game. Offensive pass interference on Edelman when cornerback didnt even turn around got me the most. Then first head hit reed did didn't get a penalty which would of set up for easy td. Oh well pats could of still won had the oline not missed blocking on outside.

or if they catch 2 picks that hit DBs in the hands.
true indeed. No excuse for those drops.

not to mention, on the ravens final drive: flacco threw a corner route to boldin which would've fell in the DB's hands...had he not fell down on the play

if mike wallace wasnt fined...billicheck shouldnt be imo..
No respect smh...You can't let dudes do you like that either though, show some damn balls

ref sidenote: I read the refs essentially gave the 49ers 5 timeouts in the 2nd half
laugh.gif

Last edited:
schiano going after opposing teams is dirty. i thought it was a good hustle play at first, but they're dirty. hey greg, when you were down 9 you were handing the ball off on draw plays like you were leading. why weren't you throwing the ball trying to get downfield and score? coaching like a $%^& during the game, and then trying to make something out of nothing with the cheap shot when the opposition is kneeling the ball.

NFL can't even lose in it's worst situations
Isn't that the sad truth...
mean.gif

It will literally take someone getting seriously hurt out there for them to make things right. Pathetic on the NFL's part.

I honestly hope that FG was good. It looked like it just squeaked by on the replay. I don't think I can take knowing that they ****** that up too.

EDIT: The fines that will be handed out this week across the league will be
sick.gif
status. The money coming from the Pats/Ravens game alone could probably pay for a nice crib.

Last edited:
Yo, somebody gotta make a GIF of the Lardarius Webb close-up when homie had sweat dripping drop his face, making it look like he was shredding a tear after the consecutive flags in the 4th against the Ravens.

I can't be the only one who thought that **** was funny was hell. Had the "I don't wanna live on this planet no more" look on his face :rofl:

Last edited:
The replacement refs are doing more and more harm each passing week. With all these incidents and instances where they've completely blown calls and have looked incompetent at times,I'm really starting to feel that the replacement refs are kind of . They're ruining the quality of the product on the field. They're losing control of games way too easily and some of their calls are affecting the outcome of games.

The NFL is risking losing fan trust and tarnishing their reputation/image that they've spent so much time building all because of greed :smh:. The NFL should be ashamed. They'd rather go through all these negative consequences,which have already damaged their reputation, than to just agree for everyone's sake and make a deal. Disgusting.

As a result of this fiasco,they've ended up compromising the "integrity" of the game. There are no winners in this situation except for maybe the regular refs cause they're looking better and better each time the replacements step on the field. If anything this just shows how important they are to the success and stability of the league.

Just saw the hit DHB took today :x Hope it's really not a concussion, that was vicious.

The replacement refs are doing more and more harm each passing week. With all these incidents and instances where they've completely blown calls and have looked incompetent at times,I'm really starting to feel that the replacement refs are kind of . They're ruining the quality of the product on the field. They're losing control of games way too easily and some of their calls are affecting the outcome of games.

The NFL is risking losing fan trust and tarnishing their reputation/image that they've spent so much time building all because of greed
mean.gif
. The NFL should be ashamed. They'd rather go through all these negative consequences,which have already damaged their reputation, than to just agree for everyone's sake and make a deal. Disgusting.

As a result of this fiasco,they've ended up compromising the "integrity" of the game. There are no winners in this situation except for maybe the regular refs cause they're looking better and better each time the replacements step on the field. If anything this just shows how important they are to the success and stability of the league.
The regular refs may look better through this on some personal validation but they sure arent gaining any leverage or advantage in their labor dispute.

It's sad when you can have a game this bad and still have EVERYBODY tuning in...and people will continue to tune in..let's be honest...they arent losing any fans, where is the legitimate risk?...not enough to affect their bottom line that's for sure.

There is a winner and it's the NFL

Fans will cry and complain about the refs (rightfully so) and after they're done they will continue to support their teams, still buy tickets, merch. and will continue to watch on Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays without hesitation

Like Steve Young mentioned last week. These guys dont give a **** about protecting the players and their health. They care about $$$, that's it...these replacement refs havent hurt that...**** you could say they even helps it..People will watch just to see the controversy now. It's a win-win

You NE fans need to put your panties back on. You guys really crying about a game that you shouldn't have won to begin with? Flacco did what he had to do and Baltimore made plays when it mattered the most.

NE is in a very weak AFC East division and has the easiest schedule in the league.

You guys are no different than Laker fans (not every fan).

You NE fans need to put your panties back on. You guys really crying about a game that you shouldn't have won to begin with? Flacco did what he had to do and Baltimore made plays when it mattered the most.

NE is in a very weak AFC East division and has the easiest schedule in the league.

You guys are no different than Laker fans (not every fan).
You get called out for a dumb comment and now we're the bad guys...

Oh...okay.

We're talking about a league wide problem. There's fans from all over the league saying the same **** in here.

Keep it coming w/ the typical lazy S&T cliche comments though.

Last edited:
jamaal charles had a 91 yard touchdown run. that's double the yards than what chris johnson has this entire season, on 32 less carries.

alex smith, matt caasel, russell wilson, matt ryan, ryan fitzpatrick, jake locker, andrew luck, RG3, michael vick, and cam newton all have more rushing yds than chris johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom