NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn
tired.gif

Somebody in that cowboy organization needs to tell Jerry to sit his old *** down.

This man wants to be owner,coach, offensive coordinator ,defensive coordinator ,specials team coordinator, gm, scout , qb, rb, te,de , lb all in one.

u cant knock his love.

You can when it's produced next to nothing in recent memory. He's entirely too involved with the team. The Cowboys are a very talented team, but when the main constant to their detriment is the owner himself, something has to change.

Somebody in that cowboy organization needs to tell Jerry to sit his old *** down.

This man wants to be owner,coach, offensive coordinator ,defensive coordinator ,specials team coordinator, gm, scout , qb, rb, te,de , lb all in one.

u cant knock his love.

You can when it's produced next to nothing in recent memory. He's entirely too involved with the team. The Cowboys are a very talented team, but when the main constant to their detriment is the owner himself, something has to change.

It'll never change, he doesn't know how to run his franchise from afar.

Don't get me wrong, I love a hands on owner but he has to leave the football decisions to the football people.

Don't get me wrong, I love a hands on owner but he has to leave the football decisions to the football people.
This.

But Jerry is too stubborn to do so.

It irks me to see him conducting postgame interviews after seemingly every game like he's the coach. You don't see other NFL owners doing that.

On another note man that Ray Lewis injury news is disheartening.
tired.gif

Yikes. I'm sure there are other LBs out there to sign that are better than Merriman. That signing is solely name recognition at this point.

I wonder what other owners think about Jerry Jones...That would be really interesting to find out...

I think most owners respect him a lot as a business man. I might be wrong but I think thats the top priority for most owners, to make money. Winning is secondary. Its just that most owners fall back and let their GM and head coach handle the football stuff. Jerry is cool to me. He takes care of his players, I think his personality and his energy is good for the league. He just needs to hire a GM, probably get Bill Cowher and let them do thier damn job.

Damn Ray :smh: :smh:

A true leader of men.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's not looking good for that Ravens team at the moment. Although, they've arguably had the best secondary in the league (Williams, Smith), Webb is a huge blow. Who steps in for Ray? McClain? The bright spot is that Suggs should be back in the next 3-4 weeks and Haloti Ngata is still alive. Plus their offense is the more powerful unit going forward. We'll see how good of a coach John Harbaugh is going forward.

lmao..

how isnt jerry jones 'football people' ??? lol..STOP REPEATING STUFF YOU HEAR ON ESPN IF YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ON THE SUBJECT!!!!

lol..ill wait...

stick to blaming all the loses on tony romo...yall barking up the wrong tree going at jerry...dude knows what he's doing...has ALOT of success doing it...keeps us talented enough to be competitive every season.,.

jerry isnt 'football people' ?? lol..foh man

Damn Ray. Damn :smh:

Ladarius Webb too. :smh:

Plus when if/when Sizzle come back he aint gonna be anywhere near 100%.

:frown:

Ray..............:smh: :frown:
Webb gone for the season, Smith can step up, hes physically capable but hes not seasoned yet
I hope because of this they dont rush Suggs back we need Suggs at 100% for the stretch and hopeful playoff run
Ellerbe i think is going to step up in Ray's place, Hes athletic, Hes a thumper, Hes been here so he knows the system just has to produce
good thing Ngata is fine and only a slight knock

Now is the absolute time for Joe and this offense to take over
even before injuries weve been struggling on D
at home Joe looks like a top 5 QB its been on the road where hes look horrendous
if we have any shot at the SB we have to clinch homefield advantage throughout the whole playoffs

lmao..

how isnt jerry jones 'football people' ??? lol..STOP REPEATING STUFF YOU HEAR ON ESPN IF YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ON THE SUBJECT!!!!

lol..ill wait...

stick to blaming all the loses on tony romo...yall barking up the wrong tree going at jerry...dude knows what he's doing...has ALOT of success doing it...keeps us talented enough to be competitive every season.,.

jerry isnt 'football people' ?? lol..foh man

You know what, your right. I can tell that Jones is making the right football decisions by the the numerous Playoff appearances, wins and superbowls, the great dad coaching decision in Garrett and the huge amount of talent ( mental ****** brigade ) .

Your right sorry :smile:

-all state player in high school

-starter on big time d-1 school

-starter on national championship team

-fired iconic coach Tom Landry with his first move as cowboys owner,  then churned out super bowls with a 'college coach'

-won super bowls with 2 diff head coaches..

but Mr. Jerry Jones isnt considered 'football people'

foh with your blind cowboys hate...just say anything negative without even knowing what youre talking about....stick to convincing people your team counts....get off the cowboys schlong... 

'football people' as told by the ultimate football mind , MMG...

football people??? lmao.hahaha.

Last edited:
Cowboys fans seem real content on living on the past, what ever floats your boat.

Cowboys fans seem real content on living on the past, what ever floats your boat
nah...dont wiggle ur greasy way out of it..

adress that dumb *** statement like a man..

you said jerry jones wasnt football people...

dont go back to 'past success' which seems to be your go to argument...this aint even about the cowboys or the texans...

aint about last seasons one playoff win, or 5 super bowl rings in the past...

its about a hater, spewing pessimistic ish out his mouth with no truth behind it..

dont run to the 'past success' argument...i aint say nothing bout that..i called u out for that dumb statement...thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom