NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unofficial but it'll be announced in the coming days...

Josh Gordon will be suspended for the 2014 Season.

He will apply for reinstatement for the 2015 season.

Huge blow.

[COLOR=#red]Can't outrun being stupid.[/COLOR]

Browns released Greg Little :pimp:

Good riddance you no talent having, butterfinger slipping, can't catch a wide open pass because you're scared of the opposing team's secondary ***...:pimp:.

[COLOR=#red]Sooooooooo IsoJohnny?[/COLOR]

No skin off the Packers back if it doesn't work out. Lyerla was a 1st round talent, IMO.

Just out of curiosity, have there been any statements issued by either him, scouts, GMs, etc. speaking on how he's turned a corner? I keep reading reports, but there are no quotes that say that he's trying to better himself.
No statements from packer people that I know of... Saw some talks that hes "not a bad kid, just badly misguided" and had a ****** family situation growing up... 

No statements from packer people that I know of... Saw some talks that hes "not a bad kid, just badly misguided" and had a ****** family situation growing up... 

well he quit school to do coke... but he hadnt done ish for a year and ran a 4.61 with a 39 inch vertical, 10'8" broad jump and huge arms. with seemingly no one at the tight end position this could be a steal for greenbay :smh:

My bad on LA tech, but it did storm during the Arkanas game, I was there and sat through the down pour.

My bad on LA tech, but it did storm during the Arkanas game, I was there and sat through the down pour.

that's not the weather he has to deal with in CLE

not saying he can't. but a couple rain games isn't the right measuring stick

Last edited:

I'm still not sure though what y'all mean when you say he's played poor in bad weather though lol

What is the measuring stick for those acquisitions then?

Last edited:
shut up jay

hope you're having a good friday too, bro :pimp:

I'm still not sure though what y'all mean when you say he's played poor in bad weather though lol

What is the measuring stick for those acquisitions then?

i never said he can't play in it. it's to be determined since we haven't seen him play in that type of weather. i'm sure CLE gave that some thought before drafting him. he's going to practice in it, so he'll be fine IMO in terms of the weather issues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom