NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was all for Peter King until he showed his true colors after bashing Goodell and the league then back peddled to the point of being the spokesman for the NFL.

Bill Simmons does not approve.

Raiders picked up a sack and some players were celebrating thinking the game was over. They were all the way in KC's backfield and there was one more down left. KC rushed to the line to get the snap off and catch them offsides, but Justin Tuck smartly called a timeout so they wouldn't be penalized.

No winless season for the Raiders :smokin Good for y'all dudes man. :smokin

KC loss helps out the Patriots. One step closer to homefield throughout the 'offs. :smokin

#STARTTHECARR

:lol: thanks for that

dland24 dland24 if Mack ain't your DROY that's fine but to say he hasnt truly made an impact in any game all season is ******* hilarious. Read games not boxscores.

Maybe you're trippin and really meant he hasnt been a game changer or a playmaker???

FYI he's been our most impactful player ALL season.

All I am saying is that he hasn't had any standout games or game changing plays all season long. Yes, he has been good or solid in pretty much ever aspect of the game. You can say its "******* hilarious" all you want. But show me. SHow me what games he has made a serious impact on. Show me a play he made that has majorly impacted a game. And you cant say that one play couldnt have changed any number of games for the Raiders this year. As bad as they have been, they have rarely been blown out.

Just because he has been your most impactful player doesnt say a whole lot. He is doing his job. Very well I might add. But he isnt doing anything to standout. I have watched 3/4 of your games this season. I see a solid player. I dont see anything he has done this year as special. But. I will gladly take everything I said back if you can show me.

Last edited:
AMAZING atmosphere tonight. For the clowns talkin about Raider fans celebrating like it's the Super Bowl you're cot damn right.

Best I've felt leaving the Coliseum since Raiders - Titans AFC Champoonship game. Seriously you only see the type of solidarity experienced tonight in sports man.
pimp.gif

Dude did a group of Raider fans take turns with someone you hold dear? It would make sense we stay in your mouth literally every week. Typical Niner fan who was ghost most of the last decade.
laugh.gif

@dland24 if Mack ain't your DROY that's fine but to say he hasnt truly made an impact in any game all season is ******* hilarious. Read games not boxscores.

Maybe you're trippin and really meant he hasnt been a game changer or a playmaker???

FYI he's been our most impactful player ALL season.
pimp.gif

congrats to the raider nation.. was choppin it up on Bart with some fans on their way to the game from sf after work. these cats wore their jerseys to work in the financial district of sf and were saying they kept gettin roasted by their colleagues, talkin about "who'd you lose a bet to??" one of them was wearing an authentic marquette king jersey, was completely stunned when i saw that. had to give that man some props

Wheres Jumpman

drunk somewhere celebrating this early lead.

Was at the Game.

pics :nerd:

Had cheap Seats. 13$

View media item 1270286

:nthat:

The homie hooked it up with some great seats tonight.

View media item 1270299

Fools lettin off fireworks in the parking lot after. :lol:

View media item 1270300

Don't say nothin just let us live. :rofl:

:nthat: :lol: :smh:

I was all for Peter King until he showed his true colors after bashing Goodell and the league then back peddled to the point of being the spokesman for the NFL.

Bill Simmons does not approve.

Yep :smh:

Congrats to raiders fans tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dolphin fans gotta be happy too...just gotta take care of business on Sunday

congrats to the raider nation.. was choppin it up on Bart with some fans on their way to the game from sf after work. these cats wore their jerseys to work in the financial district of sf and were saying they kept gettin roasted by their colleagues, talkin about "who'd you lose a bet to??" one of them was wearing an authentic marquette king jersey, was completely stunned when i saw that. had to give that man some props

:lol: that guy is the man for spending probably like $200 on a punter's authentic jersey.

Its true bro. Sorry to say.  Mack has been good, but hasnt really made any standout plays, changed a game, or really had a huge impact on any games. 
You're my bro, but Mack's steady work in run defense is unheralded just like Donald's high-level impact for STL in that aspect. The sacks will come.

Barr has made standout plays. :smile:
He's definitely good for a tape-worthy play for game, but I'd prefer Mack short-term and long-term as an overall player.

:D
Was anybody bold enough to lay money on the Raiders tonight?
10U on Oakland +8. #Champstradamus. Hope some tailed.

If the raiders and Jaguars bith end up with one win. Jacksonville gets the number one overall pick because they have a weaker schedule. So raiders need to keep losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom