NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy told me a few months ago he ain't ever seen The Goonies or The Sandlot.

I wanted to smack the fire out of him for that ****. 
mean.gif

Chief, that's nothing. A friend of mine has never seen Star Wars and Indiana Jones just to name two bigger franchises. He just saw T2 in March while we were in Vegas :lol:

eek.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

That's pitiful.

MF'er better have grown up with no cable in the crib.

star wars is whatever i would be more concerned with dude not seeing the sandlot or terminator 2 more then anything and the fact that he had time to sit and watch t2 whil ein vegas shows his true colors

Last edited:
Chief, that's nothing. A friend of mine has never seen Star Wars and Indiana Jones just to name two bigger franchises. He just saw T2 in March while we were in Vegas :lol:

:wow: :lol: :smh:

That's pitiful.

He's an only child, so I gotta imagine he should have been spoiled with movies :lol: dude, you can literally name every classic movie that 95% of people have seen between 1970 and 2007 and he will be in that 5% for almost every movie.

Now, he watches all the new **** and gets mad at our little group because no one goes to the movies anymore :lol:

If the raiders and Jaguars bith end up with one win. Jacksonville gets the number one overall pick because they have a weaker schedule. So raiders need to keep losing.

That doesn't make sense. Jags would get #1 pick because they have a weaker schedule?

eek.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

That's pitiful.

star wars is whatever i would be more concerned with dude not seeing the sandlot or terminator 2 more then anything and the fact that he had time to sit and watch t2 whil ein vegas shows his true colors

His true colors? :lol: what? We lived outside of Vegas for a while :lol: there is absolutely nothing there that we have not done. At 7AM on a Tuesday morning after a night of doing Vegas crap, watching T2 while getting baked with someone who has never seen it before was ******* awesome.

apparently because they have a weaker schedule they should have got more wins. Meaning, they are the lesser team of the two..

Last edited:
These revelations are disturbing
scust.png

Growing up not knowing who Wendy Peffercorn is

"FOUR EVVV VERR"

You're Killing Smalls"

"You play ball like a girl"

How do you grow up being oblivious to this ****?
why.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom