NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody saying 'get over it, it's not a big deal' I ask u this, if it's not a big deal, then why are the patriots even doing it??

To gain an advantage..if bellicheck didn't think it would help him, he wouldn't do it..simple as that.

That's cheating. A little cheating is still cheating. These are multiple offenses of trying to obtain a competitive advantage..

I HOPE Goddell comes down hard on these multiple offenders, but sadly I've lost confidence in his ability to hand out fair punishment.

I 100% agree with Troy aikman, Richard Sherman ,mark Brunnel, bdawk and any other former/current player that's calling these clowns out..keep bringing attention to the issue, since goddell has shown he only acts once the PR storm comes.

The punishments will come in the offseason however it's definitely going to be pointed to the draft and 15-16' season

I honestly believe he should get a Sean Payton type punishment...I love the quote Troy airman brought up, 'ignorance is not an excuse', and it's time for GOddell to start living by his words..

I've never seen somebody get so many chances like bellicheck and roger to a lesser degree..

Can't wait to post the Richard Sherman u mad bro pic once the pats lose.

The refs touch the ball after every single down in the NFL they should take just as much blame as the Pats are.

The refs touch the ball after every single down in the NFL they should take just as much blame as the Pats are.

Lol..

Nobody should take blame but the guys that doctored the balls..that was proven to be the patriots, not the refs..

This is nobody else's fault but the patriots....it's sad nothing will come of yet ANOTHER instance of them cheating..

0-3 in super bowls since spygate people..the proof is in the pudding.

I can't stand the excuse of 'there are worse things so don't worry about this'. So lazy (referring to all a situations like that, not just this)
True Story
Now for some game related news... http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...s-new-england-patriots-te-rob-gronkowski-good

Shots fired at Gronk
laugh.gif
Lane aint scared of no Gronk Lesnar 
smokin.gif

Everybody saying 'get over it, it's not a big deal' I ask u this, if it's not a big deal, then why are the patriots even doing it??

To gain an advantage..if bellicheck didn't think it would help him, he wouldn't do it..simple as that.

That's cheating. A little cheating is still cheating. These are multiple offenses of trying to obtain a competitive advantage..

I HOPE Goddell comes down hard on these multiple offenders, but sadly I've lost confidence in his ability to hand out fair punishment.

I 100% agree with Troy aikman, Richard Sherman ,mark Brunnel, bdawk and any other former/current player that's calling these clowns out..keep bringing attention to the issue, since goddell has shown he only acts once the PR storm comes.

:smokin Repped

Lol..

Nobody should take blame but the guys that doctored the balls..that was proven to be the patriots, not the refs..

This is nobody else's fault but the patriots....it's sad nothing will come of yet ANOTHER instance of them cheating..

what im saying is the refs should have been the first to realize something was up with the balls not a Colts LB.

so let me get this straight

assuming that Belichick had no idea about this , you think he should be suspended for a full year ?

Lol..

even if u watch other teams plays at practice..u don't know what pay a team is going to run in a game...its not a movie there is no script

Lol..

yea cause making the super bowl is so easy.....

cry tears chump 

After this press conference and the quotes coming from it, Tom is indeed the metro GOAT.
laugh.gif

On some real **** though...I was half-trolling with the "woe is me" post, but there is some truth to that. The level of scrutiny & stupidity during this week over this **** only happens (IMO) to 2 NFL franchises. That's not bragging nor is it a "victim" post. It's the reality of the situation.

In the land of many #spicyhottakes, Peter King said the NFL needs to run background checks on ball boys and have them put through metal detectors.

laugh.gif

This is where we are now with this story.

LOLLLLLL 

ESPN got a scientist on SportsCenter explaining how deflation could happen naturally

im offended that im being presented this dumb show 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom