NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
LionsFanDET ‏@LionsFanDET 10m10 minutes ago
If the NFL was prepared to eject Marshawn Lynch over a pair of shoes, anything less than contracting the @Patriots is unacceptable.

Ian Kenyon ‏@IanKenyonNFL 8m8 minutes ago
LRT is a good point. NFL threatens to eject Marshawn Lynch because of the color of his shoes. But this...?

And this is way the nfl has to do something

0-3 since spygate in the super bowl.....the  SUPER BOWL....an accomplishment only few AFC teams can even claim since spy gate. One of those teams being the PATRIOTS ......

you sound like a ******* child with that *****ing 

Everybody saying 'get over it, it's not a big deal' I ask u this, if it's not a big deal, then why are the patriots even doing it??

To gain an advantage..if bellicheck didn't think it would help him, he wouldn't do it..simple as that.

That's cheating. A little cheating is still cheating. These are multiple offenses of trying to obtain a competitive advantage..

I HOPE Goddell comes down hard on these multiple offenders, but sadly I've lost confidence in his ability to hand out fair punishment.

I 100% agree with Troy aikman, Richard Sherman ,mark Brunnel, bdawk and any other former/current player that's calling these clowns out..keep bringing attention to the issue, since goddell has shown he only acts once the PR storm comes.
Did you watch the Packers vs. Patriots game this season?

Lol..

Nobody should take blame but the guys that doctored the balls..that was proven to be the patriots, not the refs..

This is nobody else's fault but the patriots....it's sad nothing will come of yet ANOTHER instance of them cheating..

0-3 in super bowls since spygate people..the proof is in the pudding.
even if u watch other teams plays at practice..u don't know what pay a team is going to run in a game...its not a movie there is no script
jags.gif

adfsldjhsdalfs That vine & youtube...
roll.gif
roll.gif

THAT's when social media becomes clutch in these situations.
Everybody saying 'get over it, it's not a big deal' I ask u this, if it's not a big deal, then why are the patriots even doing it??

To gain an advantage..if bellicheck didn't think it would help him, he wouldn't do it..simple as that.

That's cheating. A little cheating is still cheating. These are multiple offenses of trying to obtain a competitive advantage..

I HOPE Goddell comes down hard on these multiple offenders, but sadly I've lost confidence in his ability to hand out fair punishment.

I 100% agree with Troy aikman, Richard Sherman ,mark Brunnel, bdawk and any other former/current player that's calling these clowns out..keep bringing attention to the issue, since goddell has shown he only acts once the PR storm comes.

The punishments will come in the offseason however it's definitely going to be pointed to the draft and 15-16' season
I honestly believe he should get a Sean Payton type punishment...I love the quote Troy airman brought up, 'ignorance is not an excuse', and it's time for GOddell to start living by his words..

I've never seen somebody get so many chances like bellicheck and roger to a lesser degree..

Can't wait to post the Richard Sherman u mad bro pic once the pats lose.

The refs touch the ball after every single down in the NFL they should take just as much blame as the Pats are.
Lol..

Nobody should take blame but the guys that doctored the balls..that was proven to be the patriots, not the refs..

This is nobody else's fault but the patriots....it's sad nothing will come of yet ANOTHER instance of them cheating..

0-3 in super bowls since spygate people..the proof is in the pudding.
@VA757VA

I wanna make sure you see this.

Did you watch the Patriots vs. Packers SNF game this season?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/22/deflategate-leads-all-three-network-newscasts/

Deflategate leads all three network newscasts

Deflategate is a lot more than just a football story.

Four days after the AFC Championship Game, the question of whether the Patriots illegally deflated footballs is still the most talked-about story in America. In fact, all three broadcast networks led their evening newscasts with the story.

The NBC Nightly News began like this: “On our broadcast tonight, full denial from Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and from his coach, as a football inflation scandal remains bigger than the upcoming Super Bowl, as the question remains: Who or what was responsible?”

The CBS Evening News began like this: “Tonight, caught in a pressure cooker: Is Tom Brady a cheater? Quarterback Tom Brady responds to reports that the Patriots used deflated footballs in the AFC Championship Game.”

And ABC World News Tonight began with, “On this Thursday night, the breaking news, the scandal before the Super Bowl. The star quarterback, Tom Brady, answering the question: Are you a cheater? Tonight, how Brady explains those deflated footballs, who handled them after they were handled by the refs, and what now for the football star with the supermodel wife?”

As Brian Williams said during the NBC broadcast, “If baseball is our national pastime, football is something closer to an obsession.” Across America, people are obsessed with Deflategate.

Yikes.

Would Rep but apparently you're banned from reps
laugh.gif
I wasn't banned 
frown.gif
 I just had them disabled them
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/22/deflategate-leads-all-three-network-newscasts/
Deflategate leads all three network newscasts

Deflategate is a lot more than just a football story.

Four days after the AFC Championship Game, the question of whether the Patriots illegally deflated footballs is still the most talked-about story in America. In fact, all three broadcast networks led their evening newscasts with the story.

The NBC Nightly News began like this: “On our broadcast tonight, full denial from Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and from his coach, as a football inflation scandal remains bigger than the upcoming Super Bowl, as the question remains: Who or what was responsible?”

The CBS Evening News began like this: “Tonight, caught in a pressure cooker: Is Tom Brady a cheater? Quarterback Tom Brady responds to reports that the Patriots used deflated footballs in the AFC Championship Game.”

And ABC World News Tonight began with, “On this Thursday night, the breaking news, the scandal before the Super Bowl. The star quarterback, Tom Brady, answering the question: Are you a cheater? Tonight, how Brady explains those deflated footballs, who handled them after they were handled by the refs, and what now for the football star with the supermodel wife?”

As Brian Williams said during the NBC broadcast, “If baseball is our national pastime, football is something closer to an obsession.” Across America, people are obsessed with Deflategate.
Yikes.
ok, so maybe this won't blow over 
manny.png

Tom just added more fuel to it with the ISIS comment 

Maybe that means nothing bad is happening around the county (fingers crossed)

Nah, all about ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom