NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigger question is once Tom is gone, who is JJ going to put his full support behind?

Considering the plane wrecked this morning and there are some confirmed injuries, I probably would've waited to say the 'fumble' joke

Plus it isn't that well known that Larry Donnell fumbles, pretty obscure reference

Last edited:
Bigger question is once Tom is gone, who is JJ going to put his full support behind?

Considering the plane wrecked this morning and there are some confirmed injuries, I probably would've waited to say the 'fumble' joke

Plus it isn't that well known that Larry Donnell fumbles, pretty obscure reference

For real think Tom has five years left easy.

is Teddy looking to be NT's first universally liked QB?

outside of NFC North rivals
NT will turn on him just like anyone else who becomes too successful
probably so, he seems to have an even-keeled personality that might let him slide past the ridicule

[thread="594149"]Nfl Discussion Thread Pats Win Sb Xlix Offseason Begins/74840_20#post_22823415​[/thread]
[thread="594149"]Nfl Discussion Thread Pats Win Sb Xlix Offseason Begins/74840_20#post_22823415​[/thread]
There isn't much Drew Brees hate on NT. I think he's pretty well liked across the board.
True

For real think Tom has five years left easy.
F
Typo? 
laugh.gif

In other news...
@AdamSchefter tells @AdamSchein he expects #Jets will attempt to pay Darrelle Revis "anything he wants", and says it'll come down to NE/NYJ  
Blank check though? Nothing like an owner meddling with football operations. 
laugh.gif

Idiots could've had him last season while his market was slightly down. Would've essentially rented him out for 1 year (returning from ACL injury) for the Bucs 1st round pick that landed them Sheldon Richardson. Rex wanted him, but Idzik said no. 
mean.gif
 That's how you get fired from your job.

On the other hand, this might be a leverage play from the Revis camp since I expect much more than 2 suitors.

Why would Revis want to head back to the Jets without Rex there anymore? Money aside,there's nothing really there for him 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom