NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen enough of Cobb to know if he's worth the $10+ mil a season he's asking. Is it the GB system or is dude a legit #1?

He's good, surely, but he's inflated by AR, zero doubt.

He alone in Oakland? No. Won't work.

With Julius and Amari or White, yeah, that could work out, IF Carr develops.

Chip Kelly is Josh McDaniels 2.0

Brian shaw of the NFL

Shady was the best player in Philly.

Trying to turn Eagles into Ducks.

It's gonna blow up in his face

Last edited:
laugh.gif

chip Kelly needs to go back to Oregon with that bs

And choke in ever national championship game like they always do

I'm assuming chip is going to be all in for mariota...give up the house kitchen sink and farm for him...smh

Eagles fans will die without seeing a super bowl parade...its sad

Last edited:
I haven't seen enough of Cobb to know if he's worth the $10+ mil a season he's asking. Is it the GB system or is dude a legit #1?

He's good, surely, but he's inflated by AR, zero doubt.

He alone in Oakland? No. Won't work.

With Julius and Amari or White, yeah, that could work out, IF Carr develops.

What does Carr need to develop further in your mind?

Throwing the ball more than 4 yards. Seriously. That **** was pissin me off last year. :lol:

Other than that, standard. Reads, 2nd and 3rd, not first read then check down to fullback/TE who was blocking on the play.

Fewer jump balls, and more anticipated throws. (part of throwing beyond the LOS) The times I saw him throw "deep" were those miracles he was hitting to Jones, first read, throw no matter what, let him make a play. I would prefer he get off that. If it's an obvious spot, go for it, other than those, turn off that read and find the next read, and make that throw.

And like any young guy, throw it away when it's not there, play the next play.

When I saw him last year, he was fine in the first 15 scripted plays, and great when it was 3 minutes left in the game and the Defense in prevent/no big plays mode. From late 1st Q thru that, he never did anything that wowed me. Maybe that's the playcalling, I don't know. But if they get these weapons for him, then they also have to open it up, and let it rip. No more screens, no more checks. He's got an arm, let him use it.

kinda surprised we havent seen more rumors of landing spots for guys...stuff usually comes out this close to start of free agency....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom