NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. She was definitely real extra and way out of line with some of those personal shots imo,the other woman's just doing her job and not trying to blatantly rip someone off unlike that tow truck vid up top. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if she actually does have an ugly personality,that was cringe worthy.

Last edited:
Got damn she went ham on them. I've wanted to ******* murder some trashy *** tow truck dudes myself whenever I got towed too, but this chick is full of herself on a whole nother level.

she wasn't hired for her "degree"
laugh.gif

have some decency
Exactly 

She said this openly to another human being. Imagine the things she would say behind closed doors.

Last edited:
lady straight up told her she was being filmed when she made the first comment and she kept on going, all the degrees in the world don't equal common sense

Stupid comments from her but the film first generation drives me nuts as well

And makes me think they haven't read Huxley

Stuart Scott rolling over in his grave. She only got suspended for one week too lol, should have been fired.

That was punch in the face worthy. The disrespect and belittling of another human being in that one convo deserved her getting your chin checked or really seeing if her pretty face is about that life.

Last edited:
So bill Simmons gave his opinion, which ESPN pays him to do, about something we all pretty much think/assumed about goodfelll.. Or goodell is/was incompetent at his job

And got a more severe punishment then this broad

So bill Simmons gave his opinion, which ESPN pays him to do, about something we all pretty much think/assumed about goodfelll.. Or goodell is/was incompetent at his job

And got a more severe punishment then this broad

she should be fired, will anyone miss her? doubtful

Eh I'm always hesitant to call for someone's job. It's the employers decision

That said I doubt many would miss her :lol:

I agree on the "normal" job but her job is like a privilege, she's got that degree she kept talking about

wouldn't even matter though because she would get fired and NBC or Fox would scoop her up in a couple months, good looking chicks will stay winning :lol:

Last edited:
:wow: @ Britt...what a ***** :lol:

like yeah, it sucks getting towed. but you're really going to take it out on the attendant who really has nothing to do with it and is just collecting? and then go at the lady for having a blue collar job? grow up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom