NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
how come collins doesn't have to enter the supplemental draft?

You only enter the supplement draft when something happens that stops you from entering the regular draft

Nothing happened with him he just didn't get drafted

ahh i see. i thought the criminal investigations would suffice but i guess not. good pickup for the cowboys. jerry snapped out of senility and actually doing smart things now. wowzers.

@RapSheet: The #Cowboys are signing #LSU OL La’El Collins, source said.

@RapSheet: The #Cowboys deal for #LSU OL La’El Collins is for 3 years, fully guaranteed, per source.

JERRYDEALWITHIT_medium.gif

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Jerry's back :pimp:

Reactions: S4L
how is that the pats have played the AFC south 3 years in a row without manning there?

wait i guess because of luck ?

we only play the colts three years in a row because us and them both win the division every year. within your conference, you play the team that finishes in the same spot as you did in each division.

You know it's easier to pile on the negativity opposed to saying "good move" .. not surprising coming from a Raiders fan tho :lol:

What does a raiders fan have to do with it? :lol: I don't make the moves for the franchise. Don't get all upset with me

C'mon Jump u kno I'm only joking :lol: ... will save all my slander for when Memphis washes GS :nerd: :smile:

Then you're going to be waiting along time then

all kidding aside im really curious about what theyll do about Brady...

only because the first game of the year is primetime Thursday @home against Big Ben and the Steelers.

I would imagine Gooddell is pissed/concerned about ratings to open 2015 season no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom